Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the quest for better sevice to our members for next year, I am getting a disturbing amount of people who have contacted me saying that these hotels either had no rooms available for us or they were over-charged. I am already working on plans for next year, so your feedback here is very important. You can either post your experience here or PM me. Thanks!

JKC

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
fwiw, every time we go to indy we always book at the best western. very nice hotel. prolly one of the cleanest i've been to. hth

·
Free at Last
602 Posts
As far as hotels in Indy go, there's a nice Country Inn & Suites off of Kentucky Ave & I-465 on Flight School Drive. I believe the typical rate there is $99 a night, but if you ask for the Pepsi rate it's $79.

I'm not sure where the track is, but I stay at this hotel whenever I'm in Indy and they've never done me wrong.

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
We stayed at the Holiday Inn Select. I had no problems booking rooms or getting our discount. Rooms were great and the Bar/restaurant was good too.

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
The room was awesome and thanks if you know what I mean :) :headbang:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.