Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This months meeting will be at Price's Corner Bowling Alley in Prices Corner 3215 Kirkwood Hwy Wilmington, DE 19808. Bowling Centers | AMF Bowling AMF Price Lanes Wilmington DE | Best Bowling Alleys AT 12 Noon till 2 or so.. We have 4 lanes reserved at 17 per head with plenty of parking.. Snack bar is there with all the food and beverages and couple of doors down is an Arby's.. Let's see ya throw some balls and strikes..

·
'86 GN
1,435 Posts
First points race for us at the Grove. Roll one for me:crazy:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm in

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Could possibly make it, will know 100% later in the week.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
I won't be able to make this one and I'm a bowler. :/ I'm heading up to the spring Carlisle event this Saturday to wrap up some things for the GM Carlisle event in June. Post up some pics!

·
Buick Hypochondriac
3,236 Posts
I'm out. Will be busy in the garage putting my GN back together. Feel free to come by after and lend a hand!

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
As much as I want to, can't make it - family commitments :(

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Great time had by all that attended. I found out my ball still worked after sitting In the closet for 3 plus years. Much better than sitting in some restaurant doing nothing!!

Jeans Shoe Wood Flooring Floor

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Glad I made the drive up today. Good to see you all, and some new faces as well. This is the kind of event we need more of.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts