Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MAGNA Monthly Get–together & 2012 MAGNA Points Series Awards Ceremony Stewart's Brewery, Bear DE
We will have the semi private room again like last year. Trophies, and prizes will be presented to those racers who participated this race season. You won;t want to miss the last meet of 2012!!!

Saturday December 8th 2012
12 Noon (rain or shine)

Stewart's Brewing Company
219 Governors Pl
Bear, Delaware 19701-3026

This is an RSVP ONLY event and will be offering a buffet in place of individual orders. You MUST REGISTER to attend! You should have received an email to RSVP.

If you have not received your email invitation, please check this thread...

http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/m...038-important-announcement-december-meet.html

Please note that due to the buffet there is a $20 per person charge to cover the cost of the buffet (excluding kids 10 and under). This is a requirement from the restaurant due to the number of people that may attend. The $20 will be collected at the door. We would like to invite as many (if not all) of our MAGNA family to this and a buffet only makes sense for the number of people involved.

This also posted/updated on the MAGNA Facebook page as an event.

·
Registered
947 Posts
December...

I'm goin to participate in the cars for tots event in Virtua hospital in the mornin then head down to DE to attend this meet.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAGNA MEMBERS - PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE DECEMBER MEET!! This announcement is MEMBER-EXCLUSIVE and will not be shared here! Hope to see you there!!

If for some reason you did NOT get an email, please email us at info <at> magnabuick <dawt> com

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
PS - Time is of the essence! If you plan to attend please respond ASAP (per the email)

Thanks!

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
I'm in.

Chuck

·
'86 GN
1,435 Posts
Me three.:D

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
REMINDER TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR DETAILS ABOUT THIS EVENT!!

Please note this is an RSVP ONLY event - we need to know who is coming to properly plan for seating and food. Because of the number of people attending, there will be a buffet served with a cost of $20 per person. This excludes kids 10 and under. The cost will be collected (cash) at the door.

Again, If you plan to attend - PLEASE use the "REGISTER" link on the email to register!!! If you know other MAGNA members, please spread the word and let them know in case they haven't seen these announcements.

If you do not have access to your email, feel free to PM me (gnetic86) and I will fill you in.

A final reminder email will be going out shortly. We would like as many MAGNA members as possible to attend.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Just a thought, other than the email I got nowhere else has it told members what is actually going on for Saturday. Maybe if you posted up our special guest more members will sign up to attend. The more the merrier!!!

Stefan

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There is a reason it is an RSVP event only to members- limited seating. By now most members should have signed up to be on the email list. If they have not they are missing a killer opportunity here.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sup guys, I registered and super excited for saturday, but I don't know anyone at all. Anyone want to car pool down to delaware? And by car pool, I mean everyone take their own cars and drive down together lol.

·
'86 GN
1,435 Posts
I think we're gonna have alot of new members. Maybe name tags are in order?

·
Registered
200 Posts
MAN am i gonna miss a GOOD one!! BUMMER!! Working Saturdays sure has its downfalls sometimes especially when it comes to car events/gatherings/shows.
Ya'll have a good time!!

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Also just a heads up - a couple of us (one way or the other) will also be at the table if you want to:

• Correct your contact info in our database (name/addy/phone #/email)

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
I am going down Friday Night and staying over...worth the $90 not to drive 3 hours on a Saturday....

·
Registered
777 Posts
Thats good. So is it official....magna has royality. Thank goodness, we need some.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am going down Friday Night and staying over...worth the $90 not to drive 3 hours on a Saturday....
If I only I had the money to spare. All my pennies went into the GN to get her back on the rode and still waiting on a few pieces. Probably gonna go sat morning.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.