Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These Hollywood people kill me. She climbed a tree to protest the closing of an urban farm. I can't tell you how much money I would have paid to fire up a chainsaw, start cutting and watch how fast she climbed back down. I would have left her up there. Wait a few days and listen for the 'thump'. :crazy: Dumb actress.

Oh.. here's a link.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,199330,00.html

·
Boost Addict?
2,080 Posts
With all the movies under her belt and the obvious money paid, if she feels so strongly about this why not buy it for all to enjoy?

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
She's still hot and dumb. But mellow by Hollywood standards. I would have like to see her climb the tree in her mermaid outfit :crazy:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Her career's down the toilet,why else would she act like nitwit in public. :yup:

·
Registered
334 Posts
The Radius Kid said:
Her career's down the toilet,why else would she act like nitwit in public. :yup:

True, I never liked her after "Splash" and "High Spirits". IMO she just is not really a good actress, but she was pretty bad-a$$ in the "Kill Bill" movies.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Once an actress gets old and I don't want to see her naked any more she could light herself on fire and climb water towers and I, honestly, couldn't give a sh!t less.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.