Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1986 is the year...the title says grand nat but that dont mean nothing I guess, it's black, has all the right stuff , front in back seats look old and correct and with the emblems and all, pull down the visors and they have the "6" old sticker info on it, smells right but not sure.....the dang trunk label doesn't say WE2...damnit! I hope I didn't get screwed! At body know any tell tell info that can help me out,,,,thanks! No offence but I didn't want a TType....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well there may still be hope, the vin on my trunk lid and info is from a 1984 regal and obviously doesn't match up with vin on dash...it must have been swapped out at some point in the past....wish I still had my old data info...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess there is no other option labels on the car to go by when I restore, is there a way a dealership could do it witH the vin...hmmmmm

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
gm dealers should be able to print you out a RPO list. I just stopped working at dealers 2 years ago- as a tech we could look up any GM car 15 years or newer- but the parts guys should be able to print out a full rpo list by vin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.