Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well basicly I'm looking to trade my cutlass for a Regal Limited,T type or GN.

My Cutlass has 55,000 Kms and basicly feels and drives as well as looks like a brand new car a true time capsul from 1980's

It has a 231 Cubic inch V6 with a 200 Metric 3 speed auto. as well as a 7.5 non posi rearend. I'd like to add that the car has a new water pump and new BF goodrich tires on 15" SS11 Rallys.

The reason for the trade is my love for the regal.

I know T-types and GN's are worth more but I'll be willing to trade for one thats a littel rough. So if your looking for a drive now good looking classic this is the one.

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Put a GN drive train in that and you have the ultimate sleeper! Nice car,welcome to the site

Kevin
Thanks for the welcome and that was the plan for this car I just need a real price on how much it would be to do that.

Uh Right now I'm only 19 and dont have to much experince would anyone be willing to help with a project like that next winter :cheers:

·
Registered
783 Posts
That thing is clean. X2 on the Turbo swap.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For this 3.8 Turbo swap what parts will I need besides the engine trans and rearend. like how much from my 3.8 will hook up will it just need new exahust and a cross member for the 200r4?

Can anyone make a list of parts who has done the swap?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
swap

For this 3.8 Turbo swap what parts will I need besides the engine trans and rearend. like how much from my 3.8 will hook up will it just need new exahust and a cross member for the 200r4?

Can anyone make a list of parts who has done the swap?
I have done three of them, just sell your car and bi a G/N or T-TYPE that way you don't have to bi every thing it's easier:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts