Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Buick owners

I have a friend who own's a machine shop Located in the Gta and I was Just woundering how may of you would be interested in custom made billet aluminum pulleys for Buicks, Camaro's, Mustangs etc.
I just had a set made for my 87 Buick Gn and will be posting pictures, just to note I am not looking to steal Rjc work just looking to help out local car people and my friend with his business.
If I recieve bulk orders I can get price reduction
Also any type of custom work can be done just send me your request.
:cheers:
Thanks

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Show some pics! Local competition to the US boys is a good thing! Why not have stuff done local without shipping etc?

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
how much for a set? water pump, alt and fan?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can have a complete set done for around $400 cnd
it all depends on the detail requested
examples are:
Different types of finishes (anodized in red, black, or blue, high polish, satan finish) etc..
also what type of detail people want on the facing. Keep in mined I am open to any types of requests valve covers, plenums,spacers,upper and lower rear control arms,dash plates,console plates,horn buttons,ac and alternator bracket etc...

I tried posting the pictures but the file is to large until I get this sorted out I will email to anyone interested

thanks again

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
RogueVette said:
Would your guy make a 6" crank pulley? How much would he want for it?
Thanks

Make that two.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Can he also do a cog pulley for a Mustang with a J-trim Mondo blower? I believe its a 8.5" crank pulley that we are looking for. Price????

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
price

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response, he can have a complete set made with a 6"
diameter crank pulley for $400 cdn.
Set includes
Crank $130
water pump $90
tensioner $90
alternator $50
power steering $90

Note if 5 people order I can get reduced pricing

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
RogueVette said:
Would your guy make a 6" crank pulley? How much would he want for it?
Thanks
Whats the 6" crank pulley, bigger or smaller than stock? Mine is undersize & guessing would be a 6" but not sure?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
6 Inch is for electric water pump.

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
Just remember the stock diameter tensioner pulley won;t work with the electric water pump. THis is why i requested a smaller tensioner pulley. I will get the size thatis required to be made.

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
Looks like we need 3 1/8" diameter for tensisoner pulley with no lips on the outside just flat surface as they could cut the upper rad hose. Please give pricing on the single pulley also.

thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
3 1/8" tensioner pulley

Norbs,

I whould hate to make a tensioner pulley with no lips, as this combined with no lips on the power steering pulley may cause the belts to fall off. I understand your concern for the rad hose let me see if I can come up with something to
solve both requests I will keep you posted.

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
You make the pulley slightly wider than the belt. I've had one on my car two years, it hasn't come off yet! I am also looking for some intake spacers that look like gaskets made of 1/" aluminium, can you do that?

·
Registered
150 Posts
norbs said:
You make the pulley slightly wider than the belt. I've had one on my car two years, it hasn't come off yet! I am also looking for some intake spacers that look like gaskets made of 1/" aluminium, can you do that?
As you probably know Norb, I've had the electric water pump on my motor for numerous years and I'm using a 3" tensioner pulley with no lip. I also have been using a 5" crank but need a 6" to be safe.

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
Are you available on weekends? i could drop the intake off and you could make a spacr from its dimensions?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts