Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No ideas?
I thought maybe he was trying to count the hairs on the back of Ed's neck. :dunno:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Maybe he thought Ed was an ice cream cone...........it was kinda hot that day and maybe Art was delirious who knows, thankfully I am the only sane one trying to seperate the two.

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Looks like he is trying to French kiss the back of his neck. :confused: :dunno: Why would he do that? :confused: :dunno:

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Looks like he is trying to French kiss the back of his neck. :confused: :dunno: Why would he do that? :confused: :dunno:

>>> If I had to guess...........I'd say problems at home but that's just a guess by me.

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
You know they have this really delicious smelling shampoo. Maybe Ed uses that stuff? :dunno:

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
You know they have this really delicious smelling shampoo. Maybe Ed uses that stuff? :dunno:
That could be. I use the little bottles from the motels. Two bottles last me twice as long as Rich's stash :sw: :crazy:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
The Radius Kid said:
What the heck was Art thinking here?
Any ideas? :dunno:
It is NOT the tongue that concerns me as I think that is easily explained. I believe he has the tongue action going that people sometimes use when they are fishing for something which brings me to the REAL questions at hand. Where is his other hand? What is he fishing for and why in the world is Ed smiling so BIG? :dunno:

Jim C.

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
It really looks like Rich is pushing Art away because he wants a turn...remember I told the story about them going to the Bathroom together...not that I have anything against it...I just was not invited

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got to wondering if maybe he was doing a Gene Simmons impression.
It's cold gin time again................... :alcohol:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Long Duk Dong said:
It is NOT the tongue that concerns me as I think that is easily explained. I believe he has the tongue action going that people sometimes use when they are fishing for something which brings me to the REAL questions at hand. Where is his other hand? What is he fishing for and why in the world is Ed smiling so BIG? :dunno:

Jim C.
:thinking: You may be on to something there :thinking:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nasty Wendy said:
:thinking: You may be on to something there :thinking:
I hadn't looked at it that way.
Very astute observation James. :ughuh: [We need a smily with a Sherlock Holmes hat and a magnifying glass].

1 - 15 of 15 Posts