Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a 7 day cruise of the southern caribean(sp?). Let me tell you that I will never do another "regular" vacation. the cruise was the best fun i have ever had.

It was on the Carnival line and we went to
St. Thomas
Dominica
Barbados
Aruba
and back to San Juan where we orginall left from

The following two pictures are me and my family in the emarld pool which was in the middle of a rain forest in Dominca and the scenic view is a tour of Aruba which was by far my favorite island of all.

figured I would share since it was such a great time. I have never had so much to eat before. For those that have never done a cruise damn you are missing out there is so much to do and eat. they treat you like royalty all of the time. Anybody else ever been on a cruise? if so which line as I want to explore other cruise lines.

I am the guy directly behind the guy with his hands over his head with that dumb smerk on my face lol :D this was a fresh water pool with a water fall in the back round. the water was freezing but so refreshing :)

·
8,392 Posts
joenational said:

I am the guy directly behind the guy with his hands over his head
[/IMG]
you could've just said "I'm the guido in the pic" J/K!

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
my friends and i are looking to go on one around spring break :D

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Gothmog said:
you could've just said "I'm the guido in the pic" J/K!
I would of if I was one. half spanish and irish :D .

forzfed said:
You need more pics of women in their bikini's or better yet, naked!
If it wasn't my family I would of. maybe next time.

Anybody else with wisea$$ remarks :cool: or do you have real expreinces with cruises.

·
8,392 Posts
joenational said:
Anybody else with wisea$$ remarks :cool: or do you have real expreinces with cruises.
-too poor to afford a cruise :(

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, well that is how I fell after one lol. Not that bad though especially for all of what you get.

·
Boost Addict?
2,080 Posts
That's a good cruise Joe. We did one similiar, flew to San Juan Puerta Rico from Atlanta. Got on board there for a seven day Aruba. Was a good vacation for sure. Royal Carribian ship called Rhapsody of the Sea's. :yup:

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice!! when we were in St. Thomas a Royal Carribiean ship was right behind ours and it looked like you could of driven our's right into their ship. so friggen huge!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'll be going on my 4th cruise in dec. I love em, Ive been almost everywhere in the carribean. This time we leave from LA going to mexican rivera. We usually go in Feb get away from these cold a$$ winters. Next year all inclusive to st. martin!! :headbang:

·
The quiet one
555 Posts
Back in 2002 we went on Royal Carribean's Voyager of the Seas. It was great. It stopped in Jamaica, Grand Caymen and Cozumel (got trashed at Carlos and Charlie's :headbang: :silly: ) . We booked well ahead of time and it turned out to be a great value for what you got. Like you said, they treat you like royalty and the food is amazing. I would do a cruise again in a heartbeat, especially with so many cruises leaving from the New York area now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts