Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, I think it's wed nite's...

How much crown your mom got ??????? :poon:

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
Haha,likely a lot,..some Shirley Temples,Red Cap,..maybe get lucky with some Dandelion wine.....

·
Gone and almost forgotten
1,042 Posts
I don't want to get lucky with anything at Kyle's Mom's house.......

:cheers:

·
1,042 Posts
Forgot to mention:

1 more week until the Buick Horsepower Nationals !!!!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :6: :6: :headbang:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Brockville.......City of the 1001 Islands

You could always cruise down to see your long lost buddy in Brockville.... :cheers:

My door is always open and the drinks are cold...........

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What nite and where? I'm sure the locals here wouldn't mind a change.

Next month we will increase the buick population in brockville for a few hours.... :cool:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Come on down to Kemptville. The yocals will drool all over your cars. Well, they'll drool all over John and Kyle's cars. They're the only ones that came with the "good" turbo setup.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Spoolin Around said:
You could always cruise down to see your long lost buddy in Brockville.... :cheers:

My door is always open and the drinks are cold...........
Brad, my wife and I havn't seen your car parked at blockhouse this year. Where ya been :dunno:

·
1,042 Posts
Paul B said:
Come on down to Kemptville. The yocals will drool all over your cars. Well, they'll drool all over John and Kyle's cars. They're the only ones that came with the "good" turbo setup.
And don't forget that some Grand Nationals had twin turbos or were supercharged..... :rolleyes:

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
Yes very true Mike...but the most rare of all was the Grand National's with the "chip in the tranny"....actual quote guys... :rolleyes:

·
1,042 Posts
You know since all this is true about the GNs, I decided to be a "sneaky F%^$r" and paint a GN white.....

That is based on several actual quotes as well.....

Also keep in mind that there are alot of fake GNs out there too.......(another actual quote, from a rude punk that asked JC "if this thing was real" ).....

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
Oh yeah forgot about those too. :D ...There was also the "kick-shift" in the tranny and something else I can't recall. How about,...."Hey nice car. This thing thing real?..there are lots of fake ones around Ottawa"...we should have just all bought Mustangs I guess...haha :poon:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Still parked........

July would be great, BBQ and drinks on the deck. Everyone invited for some good times. I am not sure that there is a cruise in Brockville anymore, they canned it last year but I heard it may be on again. I will check into and then we can set a date for the get together.

You guys need to have some fun with those so called "Buick experts" at the cruises. Tell them Mike's car was in Tokyo Drift....lol

Anyone heading tot he Arnprior Canada Day show this year? My car is still up on the hoist, need to get it off and out for a spin soon or she is going on the market.......

Cheers to all,

Attachments

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
Put it on the chopping block?!!???....C'mon don't dissapoint us and leave the fold!!... :nono:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hey JC, I saw you at orleans there. I was gona say hi but you were talk'n up a storm there. :D

Anybody know what was going on at crappy tire on saturday ?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Elvis, you must have me confused :confused: I wasn't at Orleans.
Haven't been this year......... we hate parking up top. JC.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hey guys,

Just do what I did, say you have a '86 Turbo Regal. Worked for me & a few others. microElvis, maybe it was me (Marc-Andre) or Ron that you saw last week at Place d'Orleans. There was another GN there, but I have no clue who it belonged to. I was parked beside my dads '81 Caprice & Ron was parked beside the other Gn. I can't figure out why the other GN didn't pop the hood. Maybe there was too much glare from Ron's car. lol. Great looking & clean car you got Ron. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts