Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
You'll notice that Ann didn't carry with her a list of names off the tombstones in the graveyard or have in her purse a thousand $5 dollar bills to hand out to bums & winos.
Bottom line though is that Ann is a "Celeb" first and a conservative second. "Celebs" like Pols & Hollywood types believe they deserve special treatment and are above the law. The Spotlight they seek out has it's drawbacks so they often take small liberties that aren't allowed & justify it b/c of their noteriety. (believing what they hear from their image consultants)
Looks like Ann was in a hurry and went to the poll that would be the most expediant for her. If it wasn't a local (ward) election, it doesn't seem to be too serious a crime to me. (if she voted only once)

·
It's me, really
1,892 Posts
I went to the wrong voting place once when I lived in FL. Florida asks for ID when you vote. They sent me to the correct one. They would not let me vote at the wrong one. Who allowed her to vote and why? Surely they looked at her ID just like everyone else's. If she did something wrong, then the worker who allowed her to vote is guilty of aiding and abetting not to mention the liability the voting commisioner stands to take also. He is responsible for his workers, no?

I smell a hanging chad debacle.

·
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It could be a mistake, but there is NO DOUBT that the address that she filled out on her voter registration is NOT her house, NEVER been her house and she has NEVER lived there.
Why she did it remains a mystery.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Maybe she was on prescription sleeping pills and didn't know what she was doing. Hey, it works for a Kennedy! :cool:

·
Doin' the stanky leg!!
1,240 Posts
If she would have Bill Clinton for her lawyer she could get away with a lot more than that.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Zap said:
Maybe she was on prescription sleeping pills and didn't know what she was doing. Hey, it works for a Kennedy! :cool:
Oh?, I thought he was *just* drunk when he drove off the bridge. Oh wait, which Kennedy do you mean?. Seems like drunken behavior is in their genes. :)

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Zap said:
Yeah, the personal responsibility gene is recessive in the Kennedy's.
Excellent.......

·
Tattooed White Trash
1,162 Posts
Doc1of7 said:
I wonder if she has $90,000 in some freezer?.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
Seems like story's like these never get to Goths computer :dunno:

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
I hate pols like her, I do not belive there are good pols, only bad ones and worse ones.

·
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Doc1of7 said:
I wonder if she has $90,000 in some freezer?.
that's too easy. Case closed. GUILTY! lock him up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts