Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Could someone pickup a Claret center console with the cup holders? I'd pay you for it and give you a little extra for the trouble of getting it back to me :D I'd make the pilgrimage to BPG myself but due to family reasons I cant make the trip this year.

And just to be sure Claret is the Oxblood/ Burgundy interior right?

If possible just send me a PM.

Thanks, Justin

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Have you confirmed that somebody will have one there. It might be worth a call and even prepay for it. I would have room for it to bring it back.

Bruce

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you confirmed that somebody will have one there. It might be worth a call and even prepay for it. I would have room for it to bring it back.

Bruce
It might be a little late for that. But I just thought about it last minute maybe if Gbodyparts has one in his trailer.

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
You can email Brian, he is pretty good at replying. How much are they?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Ill see what I can do. Ok

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Brian, like most of the vendors attending usually have special pricing at the event. Think I paid $100 or $110 last time I was down to BPG for my armrest from him. You might get lucky & save a few bucks. However , HST at the border will still be 13%.

dave

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
BPG Vendors

Gbody will not be there, Nor will Highway Stars.

Kirbans may have it.

Could be too late if you haven't contacted Kirbans yet, although.....they might be able to courier it to Pete at his hotel in time to get it to ya at this event (if they have it in stock)? :dunno:

Kinda dissappointed to hear that they all won't be there Bill. In addition to the racing action & parties having a "smorgasbord" of vendors there was something I always looked forward to.

Having many vendors & being able to see & buy alot of their products at one locations was part of the big thrill of going to these events, especially coming from the great white north as there is virtually no selection of anything for these cars. Kinda like a kid being in a candy store. :D

Guess a few vendors will still be attending though....HR Parts"N"Stuff, Kirbans, Full Throttle, CAR's Inc, World of MotorWorks. :usa:
Still will be alota stuff available.

Regretably, I'm not able to attend this year guys, I know you'll all have a blast!

Maybe keep us at home posted with a few pictures of the event & goings on if possible.

Have Fun!
:cheers:

Thanks

Dave

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Kirban is not here either. Pete is though. Not sure if he has stock here.

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
No consoles to be had . Only 2 Buick vendors with very limited stock.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No consoles to be had . Only 2 Buick vendors with very limited stock.
Darn, Thanks for looking. Have a good weekend :headbang::6:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts