1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
Ditto here. Looks like quite the setup. Can't see it being too cheap though.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
TTA89 is the moderator of this section. I would email him and demand an explanation. :cool:

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now Why would a Ferd X-Cross Enthusiast care about an Alky thread on a Turbo Buicks bulletin board??? Once again your sense is nonsense Zap.
:rant:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
You are correct about the Ferd Nerd! I guess no moderation is better than Ferd Nerd moderation. :cool:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
The board does not delete posts...

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Yup, only people can delete posts, not the board. :yup: :wink:

Maybe someone forgot to hit the button at 108 minutes. :dunno:

Ferd boy's probably out driving his GM truck. :headbang: :)

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Are there implications being made that other Buick board delete posts? :dunno: Outrageous!

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Bob Avellar said:
That link doesn't work for me for some reason. I get the following message:
Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster
Exactly... the post vaporized with replies on it already..

Someone call the FBI :yup:

Oh where.. oh where.. did the post go.. :dunno:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Razor said:
Exactly... the post vaporized with replies on it already..

Someone call the FBI :yup:

Oh where.. oh where.. did the post go.. :dunno:
No reason to be an ASS. The link does not work for me. Someone else try it? Maybe it's a problem with my browser or something. :dunno: You think I'm making stuff up??? I'll try another browser and post if it works-otherwise- I'mn outahere. I don't need the sarcasm.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Five different browsers and they all give me the same message. I.E. Aol, Mozzilla, Netscape, and Firefox. Nada. I am not inferring anything about the post being missing. I'm just saying the dam link don't work.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
No Bob, the post is gone. The thread starter can delete the post and my have. :yup:

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
maybe it didn't work so they pulled it off the market :dunno: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Bob, see that is the point. The thread disappeared.. the thread did exist at one time.. for like a day.. then POOF.. vanished..like some at TBS claims happens on other boards.

Re-read Stevemons post.. it will state.. thread was here.. now its gone.. IOW what happened to the thread.

Take some St. John's Wart and calm down :cheers:

Get the FBI involved to see who deleted it.. doesnt this website have a problem thread section or??? I mean after more than a few replies.. Shouldnt disappear.. :usa:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Razor said:
Bob, see that is the point. The thread disappeared.. the thread did exist at one time.. for like a day.. then POOF.. vanished..like some at TBS claims happens on other boards.

:

It's more than a claim, and I assume you know that.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts