Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Irradiate This!
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about finished doing my front suspension and will be posting these up for sale soon on the other board. I wanted to offer them up here first in case someone is interested.

I have two sets of springs. The first are SPC lowering springs from Savitsky Classic & Custom. These lower the car about an inch. I had these on my car the last couple years. $75

The second set of springs are Moog 8306. These were on the car for mock up purposes only. I needed a set with square end bottoms for my new control arms so I didn't use them. These should lower a car about 2". They are a lower rate spring better suited for drag racing. They are older Mustang V6 non AC springs. $40.

The control arms are front lower stock arms with Howe tall ball joints installed. The ball joints lower the car about 3/4". The shock mount has been opened up some for adj shocks. Throw some new bushings in and these would be great arms ready to go. $100.

I have 3 sets of 15x8.5 5" backspace rear and a set of 15x7 3-3/8" backspace front Convo Pros. All rims in excellent shape. The fronts have 215/65 BFG Radial TAs with little use. The rears have 10.5" stiff sidewall MT ET slicks like new, 275/60 Nittos DRs with little use, and 275/60 MT DRs with a lot of life left. The fronts fit fine on any car, the rears require a frame notch or a small spacer. $400 for each set of rears with tires, $300 for the fronts with tires.

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
2" drop would have you looking like this....:cheers:

Attachments

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
All suspension stuff and all Convo Pro wheels still available. $250 for each pair of wheels, which is a great deal if you look at the new prices.

For pics, look here:
Convo pro rims, etc
i'll take the blue truck in the back

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
what's the new setup murph?

·
Irradiate This!
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll see if I can get some pics up soon. I overhauled the whole suspension from last year and the front suspension was the last step. Rear got the Baseline Suspension setup, solid axle bushings, linear rate springs and DA Strange shocks. Front got Strange brakes, TRZ pro upper and lower control arms, Santhuff springs, Strange SA shocks. Also put in a jeep shaft that took out a lot of slop. The Strange brakes combined with the TRZ arms pushed the front wheels out enough so that I needed an uncommon front backspace to keep the tires tucked in with the low ride height. Went with Weld RTS wheels. Car feels great and the front end is super free now, which I'm hoping will lead to some great 60fts. Also had all the rubber brake lines replaced with braided lines. The brakes feel so much better. I think thats it, Paul will know if I forgot anything.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Where are you in NJ? Interested in a set of the rear wheels and tires

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hmmm. What are you looking for for the rear rims? I only need 2 so I can put DRs on them.

·
Irradiate This!
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$250 for a pair. I have 3 pair of rears available and 1 pair of fronts. Just saw someone post up a pair on the other board for $350 plus shipping. If you look at the pics, you can see they are in excellent shape.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts