Turbo Buick Forums banner

console light?

545 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Steve Wood 
#1 ·
Hi guys just wanted to now how to replace the light bulb in my console. I dont want to break it. Thanks

#2 ·
pull the ashtray, remove the couple of screws that hold the console cover on and remove it. change the bulb....

#5 ·
Hey! I dont have no light in my console? I want one. Where is it located & where does the switch mount? Should I have one?

[This message has been edited by fast86 (edited May 14, 2002).]

#8 ·
Add an extra dash bulb in there, or run some fiber optic cables around the hole for the switch.

Walla let there be light.

#10 ·
Walla walla, very dark there this time of year.

I don't play stringed instruments.

#11 ·
You cannot seem to get three inch downpipes into perspective but you handled that one nicely! Boola Boola would be closer, I think.

#12 ·
I am becoming an internet expert on 3" downpipes I even own two of them. One is even on a car.

Much easier to cut rusty steel in my eyes than to take a 3 pound hammer to a nice polished downpipe.

#13 ·
Yeah, I was having a bit of a hard time with that.

The easiest solution, I think, is to simply enlarge the holes slightly and rotate the pipe on the exhaust housing of the turbo...only takes a hair at that end to move the other end a fair bit. Hair and fair bit are technical terms....

As I said, tho...the best part is all those guys that were bad mouthing Terry Houston about fit, etc. now see how hard it is to make one that will fit anything and be 3" in diameter. I wonder how you get the 3.5" version in?

So far, there has only been one sticky puck report so maybe it is better than the ATR clone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.