Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Billy,
Just wanna say congrats to you on your win in Indy. I know it's a little early but I just wanna be a head of the curve.
Congrats on the TSM record to, cause I know you said it was "So Easy to beat".

I just wanna say Go get um Tiger, We all are hope you get that 9.15 @ 151 that you said you were gonna get.

I see your prayers have been answered by me not going.

Good luck "Big Gunn"

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
It's "Gun"

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
TSO Racer said:
Hey Billy,
Just wanna say congrats to you on your win in Indy. I know it's a little early but I just wanna be a head of the curve.
Congrats on the TSM record to, cause I know you said it was "So Easy to beat".

I just wanna say Go get um Tiger, We all are hope you get that 9.15 @ 151 that you said you were gonna get.

I see your prayers have been answered by me not going.

Good luck "Big Gunn"
The ONLY prediction I make for TSM is that you will NEVER beat me, I am way too slow for the record but it doesnt really matter because you'll never win!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
The ONLY prediction I make for TSM is that you will NEVER beat me, I am way too slow for the record but it doesnt really matter because you'll never win!

>>> What, Is this a Studder that I'm reading?? Back Peddling?? Is the big bad Billy anderson scared???? Come on, Rub some Coco butter on It and It will be all better...

PS Rich, It's Gunn, Like Tommy Gunn,You seem to use Rocky in all your Rants......

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Kicking Billy Andersons A$$ all over maryland

>>> Not for nothing Jim but Maryland should have been capitalized in your sentence that is in your sig above.

Maryland I believe is a proper noun and should be accorded the grammer of such and that is capitalization.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
Kicking Billy Andersons A$$ all over maryland

>>> Not for nothing Jim but Maryland should have been capitalized in your sentence that is in your sig above.

Maryland I believe is a proper noun and should be accorded the grammer of such and that is capitalization.

>>>> HOW ABOUT THIS, OTTO GONNA KICK YOUR ASS ALL OVER JERSEY. THEN I'LL GET SLOPPY SECONDS. :D :D :D

PS See the use of smileys

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
You know, Rome?

Sometimes, you are pretty damn funny..almost likeable, but, I don't want to stretch the point! :dunno:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Steve Wood said:
You know, Rome?

Sometimes, you are pretty damn funny..almost likeable, but, I don't want to stretch the point! :dunno:

>>> Thats Cool Steve. Thanks.

Bill, Where are ya?? You Promised that you would give out some of your statements you gave to me on the phone. Like,

1)Come on Rome, You know when they ( TSM racers) See the "Blue Flame" The Pooping in the pants starts.
2) I will Dominate Indy like I did in Norwalk.
3) I put fear in my opponents by looking at them & saying " I'm watching you".
4) I'll tree any SOB out there.
5) Look at me Rome, I'm a perfect driver, I make no mistakes.
6) When I'm in Tech for TSM, I tell them to Get the F away, I'm legal & cool.
7) I can Eat a dozen hot dogs & hamburgers & drink a gallon of coke & still whip up on anyone next to me.
8) Even with all this coco butter on my Moobs I'm still a hetrosexual, But I love T.
9) Rome Just don't bring your car, I got nothing for it. Your my hero.

PS: Rich, Please stand on a milk crate & talk to me Eye to Eye. :D . Use of Smileys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts