Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the TSM win in Indy and your new best!!!!!!

·
Got it figured out?
876 Posts
Congrats Sully.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
way to go, Sully! :cheers:

What did you run? :)

·
Wheels Up!
712 Posts
Thx guys.. We had a great time. :D

Slip from final pass.

R/T. .101
60' 1.470
330 4.111
1/8 6.35
MPH 109.56
1000 8.293
1/4 9.945
mph 135.67

:D

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Must be Karma! :D

Good runs!

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Congrats Sully!!!!

Way to go brother............winning TSM at the Big Go is priceless.

Karma is something isn't it.

Congrats again Sully :cheers:

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
Yep that Karma does it again. Good to see you again Sully and don't forget Papa Sully with his blistering pass in the GNX :sw:
:cheers: :cheers:

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Congrats Sully!!!!!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Congrats Sully, on the win and ET...

·
Neigbours r sleeping?
486 Posts
Nice run Sully it came together for you and all was good.

Later AJ :)

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Good stuff Sully.
Which lane did you win in,right or left[I was busy and missed it]?

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Can't tell ya how happy I am for ya Sully, way to go! Karma's got a real funny sense of humor! Looks like the wins keep mounting for the Cotton Club! Way to go man!

Art.

·
8 second Pumpkin
433 Posts
A big public congrats to Steve and his Dad, John. As well as their wives, who were at the track to support them. It's a real Family affair. I can't congratulate Steve without including his father, who owns an original GNX and made it into the semis with Steve after posting a 10.01 with that beautiful, original GNX suspended car.... Wow. Steve is an absolute stand-up competitor who has worked his tail off to run TSM since the class began, he has worked with little or nothing until stepping up this year with a good motor and many changes. He proves the good guys can really finish first with hard work and good sportsmanship. Steve is fast becoming my idol and a guy we can all look up to with respect. His consistency and quiet dememor just kept growing as the wek progressed. After Norwalk and a second place finish, Steve went home and worked his butt off to prepare for Indy, making several major changes to get the power to the ground. His hard work has paid off with a much deserved win. There is no one more deserving than Steve....
Congrats again from Jack, Lorrie, Brian and Jorge.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Well said Jack.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congrats to the Sullivans...

Steve on your personal best and the win and dad who also keeps making ground ! The Sullys a definate gearhead bunch, :headbang: :6: :6: :6:

·
Wheels Up!
712 Posts
Jack Cotton said:
A big public congrats to Steve and his Dad, John. As well as their wives, who were at the track to support them. It's a real Family affair. I can't congratulate Steve without including his father, who owns an original GNX and made it into the semis with Steve after posting a 10.01 with that beautiful, original GNX suspended car.... Wow. Steve is an absolute stand-up competitor who has worked his tail off to run TSM since the class began, he has worked with little or nothing until stepping up this year with a good motor and many changes. He proves the good guys can really finish first with hard work and good sportsmanship. Steve is fast becoming my idol and a guy we can all look up to with respect. His consistency and quiet dememor just kept growing as the wek progressed. After Norwalk and a second place finish, Steve went home and worked his butt off to prepare for Indy, making several major changes to get the power to the ground. His hard work has paid off with a much deserved win. There is no one more deserving than Steve....
Congrats again from Jack, Lorrie, Brian and Jorge.
Thx guys... couldn't have done it without ya :D

·
\l/ Were winners go!
2,017 Posts
Congrats again Sully, Now if we can only teach you to pull over instead of oiling down the entire track :) Twice :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.