Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow,
Talked to Artie, and told me he ran [email protected] today :cheers:, he also won the TSO race, which had me jumping up for joy :D :cheers:

Also Richie Rezes ran 9.40's which is F*ckin awesome. I am proud of you guys, and am honered to be apart of your team :headbang:

Bill Anderson also won TSM, and that made me jump up a second time :D

Congrats to Art Paltz and Billy Anderson on there victories, you guys are awesome :cheers: :cheers:. This is a great day in buick history, and will be talked about for years to come :cheers:

-Joe S,

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
They've already been congratulated in other threads, you egomaniacal thread-starter! :cool:

Anyway, congrats to ART and RICH and BILL again! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
just got off the phone with Artie...first time out and he wins...he is over the moon...JCC Racing....strikes again...congrats...but Art you still need to bring the car back so we can finish it so it looks better in the winning circle....

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Hang around TURBOBUICKS.COM and you are bound to be a winner! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Even Ferret hatin' Jimmy Hoffa excavators can be a winner here! :crazy:

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
congrats guys!!! :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts