Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
:eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!:

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Sad thing is, some poor sap will pay for it :rolleyes:.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
You could buy a low mile car with a mint original exhaust system for the price of the exhaust system! :D

His shipping is too high or I was going to click buy it now. I hate when these ebay sellers charge too much shipping. Maybe if he drops his shipping I'll buy it :p

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You could buy a low mile car with a mint original exhaust system for the price of the exhaust system! :D

His shipping is too high or I was going to click buy it now. I hate when these ebay sellers charge too much shipping. Maybe if he drops his shipping I'll buy it :p
He says he will refund the difference after the actual shipping price is determined.

·
Registered
129 Posts
That guy has been trying to sell those parts for at least a year that I know of! Its real simple! Put the stuff up with no reserve and see where it goes! Then you'll see what it worth!!!! Or even put it up with a reserve starting at ten bucks. I deal with this with the Hemi Mopar crap. Don't worry they will make it aftermarket with the stampings and part numbers and whomever paid through the nose will be sorry!

Steve K.:sw:

·
GN Old Timer
90 Posts
I was going to click "Buy it now" but then I noticed the date code. Damm, If the date wasn't off by 2 days, I would have grabbed it. :D

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
That guy has been trying to sell those parts for at least a year that I know of! Its real simple! Put the stuff up with no reserve and see where it goes! Then you'll see what it worth!!!! Or even put it up with a reserve starting at ten bucks. I deal with this with the Hemi Mopar crap. Don't worry they will make it aftermarket with the stampings and part numbers and whomever paid through the nose will be sorry!

Steve K.:sw:
That's what I always say! Put it up for a buck and see where it goes and there is your market price! :yup: Steve you must have a NOS exhaust system laying around there somewhere! :D

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
I was going to click "Buy it now" but then I noticed the date code. Damm, If the date wasn't off by 2 days, I would have grabbed it. :D
You stay away from that buy it now button! Ed and I are already hoovering over it! :D

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You stay away from that buy it now button! Ed and I are already hoovering over it! :D
Have at it. I wouldn't spend $4500 on that if someone gave me the $4500 to buy it with. The seller is out of his mind ;)

I could build a killer engine for $4500 and not need an exhaust at all. :6:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.