Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ATTENTION,ATTENTION: This goes out to all GN,TURBO T,TURBO LTD'S,3.8 LTR DRIVEN VEHICLES.......and of course MR. 418.Lets get together for a Sun morn. meet.Same location 9:30-10:00ish.I was thinking the 21st of Oct.What do yaull think?Like I said to Mark."I AM JONESING FOR A BUICK GET TOGETHER":headbang:

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
I will be on my way home from BG and the GS nationals...

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I'm sure some regulars will be there & maybe a few "guests" just might pop in?? :dunno: :D

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Sorry I can't make that day since I will have been up all night preparing for night shift.

Winter shift (nights) starts for me on the 22nd of October this year. :eek!:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
October 21st Coffee

Sorry, but pretty sure my Buick will be put back into storeage for the winter sometime before this.

May have to catch up with you guys for a "Timmies" but in my regular driver. :wink:

Have a Happy Thanksgiving to All.
:cheers:
Dave
:6:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Can't say for sure but I might be able to make it.

Ravi:cheers:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
etobicoke gn

Just came home from taking her for a blast.Had to clear my head.Therapy you know,this crisp cool evening was amazing.Looking forward to the 21st,it may be the last time we meet with our cars for the season.Next spring hoping to take it to Bill(MORE BOOST).cant wait for the transformation.Bill please find some time for me.:6:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Just came home from taking her for a blast.Had to clear my head.Therapy you know,this crisp cool evening was amazing.Looking forward to the 21st,it may be the last time we meet with our cars for the season.Next spring hoping to take it to Bill(MORE BOOST).cant wait for the transformation.Bill please find some time for me.:6:
Okay... Now you sound like my wife....:D

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
ATTENTION,ATTENTION: This goes out to all GN,TURBO T,TURBO LTD'S,3.8 LTR DRIVEN VEHICLES.......and of course MR. 418.Lets get together for a Sun morn. meet.Same location 9:30-10:00ish.I was thinking the 21st of Oct.What do yaull think?Like I said to Mark."I AM JONESING FOR A BUICK GET TOGETHER":headbang:
Did you mean same location as in Pete's Big Bite or the Timmies on sheppard?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Right, but the one in Whitby or the one on sheppard in Toronto? I'm not sure what you meant by same location.

:dunno:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Timmies

Right, but the one in Whitby or the one on sheppard in Toronto? I'm not sure what you meant by same location.

:dunno:
Hiya Fred,

I believe he meant the regular Timmies that we usually meet up at in Scarborough on Sheppard just East of the DVP. :dunno:

That's how I read it & was the location I was planning on going to :yup:

For those of you who have orders for more of Ravi's Turbo Hot Pepper Sauce, I will have this with me. Just gotta be sure I pick up this week from Ravi. :wink:

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Heard a rumor some of our G-Body brethren will join us - should be fun.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts