Turbo Buick Forums banner

coffe time for the old guys and us newbies?

5K views 78 replies 23 participants last post by  dragon lee 
#1 ·
I read in the thread that we should put together a coffee run which included alot of the "older guys",come on let's DO IT! I'm a newbie and a would love to see it happen.Maybe we should look for a larger parking lot which is not so full of "SUNDAY DRIVERS".....What do you guys and gals think?Some time this september?The 16th perhaps.Before the weather turns on us,but I want this invitation to go out to everyone around the GTA.Come on people let's DO IT!!!!!!!

#2 ·
Actually, a bunch of us were thinking that its time for a meet and greet out East
this time.

Last time we did we had a lot of cars out we don't usually see...

16th is good for me, what do the rest think? how far east will you come?

:cheers:

#5 ·
Ahhh....the famous Sasquatch sighting.

I'm in:cheers:

#8 ·
Count me in. Sept 17 is my B day. What a good way to start your b-day off with a Buick meet. And good company.

#9 ·
There is a place in whitby called Pete's Big Bite... local hangout for many car guys on Friday nights and I know some of the Toronto guys do come out. We can set it up there for maybe 11 am till whenever... it is a starting point. I can talk to the owner and let him know. Also, there is a timmies attached so channer will be able to find it for sure.

:6::cheers::6:

#11 ·
Been too long since we had a Good look see at what's new with everyone out there. By then I'll have my boost controller working & if not then so be it! It's enuf I scared my buddy Ray on the 401 today!!
He says: Do you feel it in your Stomach when you do that? I just laughed!!! :D

#12 ·
This Should be a big turnout, I've made some calls already.

Plan to come to this one guys, :cheers:

There are 2 venues we are looking at, we have some time but either way it looks like Whitby is the place.

Oh and tell ray to hang on to his Vagina next time...:D

#13 ·
LOL!! OK you guys arrange the place & I'll bring some of the Toronto crowd.
I find Free Beer works well!! :cheers:
Just no doing headliners & turbo's in the parking lot! :wink:

#14 ·
Unfortunately we won't be back through the GTA until Thanksgiving weekend.

#18 ·
I'm in too.
Looking forward to seeing some old faces and new ones + all your rides.

And to correct the post concerning Rays gender.......should read he must have a mangina.

LOL

See you all on the 16th.

Dave

#19 ·
etobicoke gn

This is starting to look like an awsome turn out.Let's just decide on a location,but I would also like to see more people respond.We need more Dave's,Marks,Pete's,and so on, and so on .........Once a location has been confirmed,I'm telling as many people as I can to come out and witness how great all our cars look together.I'ts sooooo cool!I still can't believe sometimes that I found and own this ICON of a car.:6:

#21 ·
This is starting to look like an awsome turn out.Let's just decide on a location,but I would also like to see more people respond.We need more Dave's,Marks,Pete's,and so on, and so on .........Once a location has been confirmed,I'm telling as many people as I can to come out and witness how great all our cars look together.I'ts sooooo cool!I still can't believe sometimes that I found and own this ICON of a car.:6:

we will confirm the location by the weekend :cheers:

lots of interest already keep it going..

We would all love to see a certain White T Type also :dunno:

#23 ·
Any interest in a quick get together this Sunday?

If all goes well (and the stars are aligned with the planets)...I will have my car running and out of the shop this weekend!

dave

#25 ·
Labour Day Weekend so I'm sure many have plans already.
I'll have a coffee with you since I'll be single all weekend!!
:wink: :cheers::eek!:

#28 ·
I'm in

It would be good to get the car out of garage once this year:rolleyes:

#30 · (Edited)
It would be good to get the car out of garage once this year:rolleyes:
This is one of the cars that is worth the Trip fellas..... its quite Awesome

Glad your coming out.

Confirmed date is sept 16th

Confirmed Venue is

The Parking lot of Pete's Big Bite (Tim Hortons is in the same lot)
https://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=pete's+big+bite+menu&fb=1&gl=ca&hq=pete's+big+bite&hnear=0x89d5a9064dddeeeb:0xfc2f5057d2a1a8e2,Clarington,+ON&cid=0,0,13110130763523908050&ei=xIw-UKrwB4fk0QHGyoGYDA&ved=0CKABEPwSMAE

#29 ·
Get together this Sunday September 2nd

K, how about the regular Timmies Haunt (on Shepphard Ave , just East of the DVP on South Side)? :dunno:

I'm good with Marks' suggestion of 9:30-10:00ish . :yup:

LMK if you guys would like to pick a different venue & time. :cool:

Thanks,

Dave
:6:

#31 ·
K, how about the regular Timmies Haunt (on Shepphard Ave , just East of the DVP on South Side)? :dunno:

I'm good with Marks' suggestion of 9:30-10:00ish . :yup:

LMK if you guys would like to pick a different venue & time. :cool:

Thanks,

Dave
:6:
Thats for this Sunday to kill a couple hours but the big meet Bill posted is the 16th for Everyone to get to meet each other. I hope we get at least 30 cars if not more!! :yup: :cheers:

#37 ·
I am in. Looking forward to the meet. See you all then.

#38 ·
I think I have playoffs for my slowpitch league that weekend, but I will double check. If our team is still at the bottom I might "skip" out of a game if I can. I will know more in the coming weeks but this sounds like a great idea. :yup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.