Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...well...good morning to tribe black.....news of the pending invasion...or takeover has hit the airwaves....USA Today writes " Fleet of black 2 door "Scuds" headed this way"....the New York Post declares " Large black cloud approaching USA".....People Magazine wrote.."Kyle Herrick is dating Tom Cruise Night"....the Ottawa Sun says...."The Sens Suck".... :dunno: Back on topic...a fleet of tribe turbo's heading south to enjoy a weekend of "row after row" (Herrick quote) of GN's....even a beer with the ledgend...James Cotton....the king of soul..and owner of a orange pumpkin.. :sw: all this and more...3 days in a tent with the Cobden black warrior....who can understand him...hiding deere Johns yamaha clothes...watching warrior Herrick get the shits...trying to find your 13uick amongst thousands...even Santa couldn't bring this joy!! Be sure to pack everything...sun tan lotion(turbo rated)....sun glasses.. :6: emblem in corner..the must haves...mits and chammys..(Herrick prefers them to toilet paper)...A dicitionary for Cobden...chairs ..tractor seat for Deere John...cans of GM ass cleaner...oops...Glass cleaner...what a recipe for a great weekend!!Hey...on the serious side...have a safe weekend..."mind yer speed"...wear your seatbelt and fastens condoms....drink beer and compare notes with other black tribe members..... :usa: as C.J McCall once said...."Looks like we got us a Convoy!"....all the best....the Dinasour...

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
I see Tim had a slow day saturday here at the dealership. :rolleyes: ...yet another stellar appearance of chevellesaurus :crazy:

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
chevelleasaurus said:
even a beer with the ledgend...James Cotton....the king of soul..and owner of a orange pumpkin.. :sw: QUOTE]

Who is this "James Cotton"?? I know a Jack Cotton but I am pretty sure he doesn't drink beer anymore. Have fun guys, hopefully I will see some of you guys in Salem, Ohio at the BPG Nats. :cheers:

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
Hahaha,..yes he meant Jack. "Chevellesaurus" is actually my boss(parts manager)here at the dealership and an all around really awesome guy. With all the talk here at the counter about Buicks 'n' such, he loves to give me a hard time as well as all the other turbo Buick friends/customers that come in.
It's all in good fun. :D...ALL his posts are to be taken lighthearted.. :cheers:

I take it you won't be hitting Indy? Nonetheless it would be cool to meet some new faces elsewhere as well!! :headbang: :6:

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
six-3X's-aday said:
Hahaha,..yes he meant Jack. "Chevellesaurus" is actually my boss(parts manager)here at the dealership and an all around really awesome guy. With all the talk here at the counter about Buicks 'n' such, he loves to give me a hard time as well as all the other turbo Buick friends/customers that come in.
It's all in good fun. :D...ALL his posts are to be taken lighthearted.. :cheers:

I take it you won't be hitting Indy? Nonetheless it would be cool to meet some new faces elsewhere as well!! :headbang: :6:

Chevellesaurus sounds like he has a pretty good sense of humour from this post. :yup:

Unfortunately I won't be going to Indy this year, but I am going to the BPG Nats in Salem, Ohio again this year. I am about 45 minutes North of Toronto and it only takes my wife and I about 4.5 - 5 hours to get there. If you make it down to Salem, look me up I enjoy meeting other board members. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.