Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Selfish, rotten people p!ss me off, but I sadly have to admit that they rarely surprise me much nowadays. :(

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I saw that earlier & just glanced & thought it was BS or something. Can you imagine just walking by & knowing he will die? Thats Nuts!! POS!! :rant:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I find that hard to believe. Couldn't get the video, but these people rely on each other to survive. There is more to the story. Let's see how things play out .... :dunno:

·
8,392 Posts
Turbo_Tim said:
I find that hard to believe.
I think in those harsh conditions, Helping might have meant they put their own life in jeopardy.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Gothmog said:
I think in those harsh conditions, Helping might have meant they put their own life in jeopardy.
i echo that opinion. i seem to remember that this happens on everest...occasionally.

there are dead bodies, and lots of trash/refuse from climbers over the last couple of decades.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I read a book about 25 yrs ago. It was about Mt Everest. Nothing could have been done. Even with more oxygen he would have died. He stopped because he could not continue, he knew he would die. If he was asking for help, it was because his mind was failing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts