Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of someone in the Toronto-Hamilton area who can clean and flow injectors? Approaching 100,000K and if the noise there making is any indication, it's probably time to have it done.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
783 Posts
What injectors are they? If they're stock why not upgrade to 60#ers and a Turbo Tweak chip to match.

·
blank
2,898 Posts
If you are staying pure stock then get them cleaned.
If you envision mods in the future then channel you money into 60's and a chip right off the bat. 60's are well characterized by the chipmakers and will enough for ALMOST all upgrades.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes they are stock injectors. I'm not planning on entering the up grade game again, simply because it cost's enough just to keep her stock and as original as possible now. ;-)

Thanks for the link Kevin, I'll be giving them a call this week.

I have to agree if they are stock it might be time for a new set and a chip. Injectors have come along way since 87. I have a guy here local that is a real perfectionist: up:

Kevin

http://www.kwfuelinjection.com/index2.html

·
Registered
703 Posts
I got Racetronics to clean & flow test my injectors a few years back. I actually had to drop it off at Paul Silva's Mustang Shop in Scarborough to have them cleaned.

I found this... on the Racetronics site but you may have to call or email Racetronics... or one of the local vendors he deals with for pricing

Racetronix - FUEL INJECTOR SERVICES

dave

·
cakefarts.com
821 Posts
Please upgrade to something modern. Really not worth the time and expense to stay with injectors that were marginal at best.

I promise not to tell.:D

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Injectors

Does anyone know of someone in the Toronto-Hamilton area who can clean and flow injectors? Approaching 100,000K and if the noise there making is any indication, it's probably time to have it done.

Thanks,
David
David i have a set of stock injectors if you what them for free. :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.