Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
GN's, A Girls Best Friend
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done watching it again. I dont know about any of you but I can't get enough of that movie. Thats just one bad @ss Fury. I just can't understand why they don't make a come back movie. They left it wide open at the end. Wouldn't it be cool if they mad part 2 with a GN or a T? You know a sleeper car. It would be so cool to see a TR driving down the road beetting the crap out of someone or a car for revenge. OO well just a thought.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
hmmm never seen it? how old is it- maybe its befor my time :sw:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
i wasnt even a thought in my dads head yet in 1983 :crazy:

i was born in 86- a good year, first intercooled buicks :headbang:

·
Registered
400 Posts
I picked up the VHS in 1985 and still watch it from time to time :headbang: Love the part where Christine was all tinted up in the alley stalking that big dude (forgot his name). I thought they had made a sequal of this movie back in the 80's. Maybe I'm wrong.

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
that movie scares the hell out of me!

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Even though they left it open for a sequel, I think it's better left that way. Leaves something to the imagination, not the box office. I'm not a big horror movie fan, but Christine is not only one of the few horror movies I'll watch, but also one of my all time favs.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
It's the best one! :cheers:

·
Turbocharged BrunoStachel
4,813 Posts
Part Duex????

Has anyone read his latest book? http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&endeca=1&isbn=0641664346&itm=5
I read some of the reviews on the other sites and most are claiming this to be his greatest work. :dunno:
I can read a 100 page magazine(75 pages of advertising, 25 of actuall reading material) from cover to cover in about 30 minutes. A book would probally take me all year. I think the last book I read cover to cover was the factory shop manual. :LOL:

In a secret shed behind the barracks of the Pennsylvania State Police, Troop D, there's a cherry Buick Roadmaster no one has touched in years — because there's more power under the hood than anyone can handle....

·
GN's, A Girls Best Friend
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
turbofish38 said:
Has anyone read his latest book? http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&endeca=1&isbn=0641664346&itm=5
I read some of the reviews on the other sites and most are claiming this to be his greatest work. :dunno:
I can read a 100 page magazine(75 pages of advertising, 25 of actuall reading material) from cover to cover in about 30 minutes. A book would probally take me all year. I think the last book I read cover to cover was the factory shop manual. :LOL:

In a secret shed behind the barracks of the Pennsylvania State Police, Troop D, there's a cherry Buick Roadmaster no one has touched in years — because there's more power under the hood than anyone can handle....
I'm in PA. Are you kinding or is this for real?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
pat83t said:
No, but there was a similar movie called The Car with a flat black with heavy tinted windowed Lincoln if I remember correctly.

Gotta love the internet and search enjoys... together making memory a thing of the past. :D

http://www.feoamante.com/Movies/ABC/car.html

i really like the car, i've been trying to find it on dvd at f.y.e but no luck
:crazy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts