Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think it's this Sat. Looks like rain for Friday.. Is'nt that K&G? I'll be at Chesterbrook for sure if it's nice out! Who's gonna go? :cheers: :6:

5:00 PM 9:00 PM 500 Chesterbrook Blvd., Wayne,, PA

·
Registered
503 Posts
I'll be there :6:

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
I might venture up.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow Ed you own a GN! :eek!: :D Can't wait to see it! :cheers:

Who else? Come on even Frank is bring his car there! :D :cheers: :6:

·
prostitution for TR parts
1,477 Posts
Is this a big show, or a small local gathering? It is almost a 2 hour drive for me and I want to know if it is worth it.

·
Registered
503 Posts
blupuick said:
Is this a big show, or a small local gathering? It is almost a 2 hour drive for me and I want to know if it is worth it.
Usually a few hundred cars show up. This is a solid well organized cruise well worth the trip. Let's all try to park as a group :yup:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a nice big outdoor type mall there with lots of food. Tons of cars as Kurt says. It's a nice area so some nice cars come out. There is a ton of trees so you can park under a tree or not but lots of shade. One of the best ones I've been to. Not sure if they do trophys or not but it's a good time.

Who ever gets there first save parking! :) I'll be there early early.

·
1,477 Posts
Great, what time does it start? I just moved from a small town in Texas so I am trying to go to all the car shows I can.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
blupuick said:
Great, what time does it start? I just moved from a small town in Texas so I am trying to go to all the car shows I can.
Check my first post all the info you'll need is there! :D Just look for all the black shiney cars :)

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FlyinGN said:
starts at 6 but we get there by 5 to eat first
What choo talkin bout Frank! It starts at 5 people start showing up at 3! We'll be there way before 5 I'm sure :)

·
1,477 Posts
Sorry, missed that! I will go sit in the corner with the dunce cap on now. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Figure roll out around 4 ish.. Hopefully this weather gets nice.. who else is comming up?! :6:

Don't worry blupuick we'll make u sit in the corner at the cruise! :D :6: :cheers:

·
1,477 Posts
Looks like I'm not going to make it, got a couple of problems that I am not comfortable driving the car that distance.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well that sucks! :( There is always next month! :yup: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good time awesome weather! Good friends.. good cars! Afterwards.. Hung out at the famous Jim Dunn's shop for a bit and then to Geno's for some steaks! Few beers and you can call that a pretty perfect night! :D :cheers: :6: Now on to the pics...

It's the old Accardi pimp bucket! :yup:

Kurt was next to a nice GSX.. I hear Gregg loves this one :D

·
Registered
503 Posts
FlyinGN said:
I could not make it as my alternator took a crap.. but it was a great night.. Hey Jim ask Kurt if he crapped his pants on the way home> He almost ass ended a Vette and had to lock em up.. lol

That wasn't me. If the vette was yellow that was his own GN almost ass ending his vette :eek!: He owns both and someone else was driving his GN. He's in the pic above going past my parked car.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts