Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
We Have Lift-off
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is their a real good Chassis Shop in the Toronto area that install Nice Roll
Cages? I need to upgrade my car. Too many Cooks here in Montreal and the Quebec region.

Thanks

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Is their a real good Chassis Shop in the Toronto area that install Nice Roll
Cages? I need to upgrade my car. Too many Cooks here in Montreal and the Quebec region.

Thanks

there's a guy named Eddy Bryck . had a shop in Pickering , not sure if he's still around . does all the local high end Chassis stuff . and I'm told he's a NHRA cert tech inspector . so he should know his stuff .I've seen his work , nice stuff. this guy can weld like a son of a bitch . From what I remember there is another place that does real nice work . cant remember the name right off hand . but ..if it comes to me Ill post it up .

The Chassis Shop I guess he is still around . :)

·
We Have Lift-off
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there's a guy named Eddy Bryck . had a shop in Pickering , not sure if he's still around . does all the local high end Chassis stuff . and I'm told he's a NHRA cert tech inspector . so he should know his stuff .I've seen his work , nice stuff. this guy can weld like a son of a bitch . From what I remember there is another place that does real nice work . cant remember the name right off hand . but ..if it comes to me Ill post it up .

The Chassis Shop I guess he is still around . :)
I did email these guys earlier. I will wait for his reply. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks
Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts