Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone run these wheels? Would it look great on a Black GN? If any one has pics of it please email me.

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts

------------------

Supercharged Pontiac Bonneville
81 Corvette
87 Turbo T WE4
TA49, CAS V4, SS THDP (Jersey Style), 009s, Red's 93 Chip, XP pump, MM Boost Commander, engine tie strap, adjustable FP regulator, hot wire kit, snubber,K&N cone filter, B&M Super Cooler, Hooker exhaust, KYBs, Air bags, Scanmaster II and Turbo Link, VDO gauges and Kirban braces.
Mobil 1 / Original owner /GSCA member.

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
A friend had these on his GN... 9" wide rears and (I think) 4" fronts. Looked WAY COOL!!! Lightweight, too!

------------------
Jay Jackson
(the 62MM TB guy!)
http://hometown.aol.com/ygettv8/myhomepageindex.html

"YGETV8" '86 gray T-Type 94K... high tens...?? (STILL "some assembly required"!) Girdled stock block, Stealth turbo, 20 row IC, 65mm "stock" TB, PI 9.5" 7-disc, Jimmy's Trans, P&P heads, 218/218, Hooker Headers, 3" D.P., HKS w.g., thumbwheel chip, and more... (ran [email protected] with the stock long block, DOTs, thru the muff, & on pump gas!)

'86 GN "Beater"... 137K driver w/ P&P stock turbo, 21.5 psi boost, K&N, 3" DP and ported elbow, 93 chip, 30# inj., Walbro 307, AFPR, new valve springs, alum. drums, 2.5" IC neck, 62mm TB/upper, and that's about it! Best ET: 12.61 (on 215/65 all season radials!); best MPH: 111.97!

'87 WE4 59K ... GNX wheels, 93 chip, ported stock turbo, 21 psi boost, AFPR, Blue Tops, Borla exhaust, K&N, alum. drums... 'bout it! [email protected] on 265/50-16 radial TAs on it's maiden voyage to the track!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I would LOVE to see a pic of them on a GN.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SET ON A GN, BUT I HAVE A SET ON AN 1987 T AND THEY LOOK AWESOME. PLUS NOBODY ELSE AROUND HERE HAVE A SET ON THERE CARS.

·
Registered
30 Posts
DON'T HAVE ANNY PICS AS OF YET. WILL TRY TO FIND DIGITAL CAMERA AND E MAIL YOU SOME. MINE ARE 15x8 W 4.5" B.S. AND 15x4 ON FRONT.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
send me somepics too when get em

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Hey Racer X, if you have a digital camera how about a whole side shot with both wheels? TIA.

·
Registered
30 Posts
HEY RACER X. WHAT SIZE WHEELS? WHAT SIZE BACKSPACING? THEY LOOK GREAT ALSO!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I prefer these myself. They kinda lend that matchbox car look, since they're 17" I need some wheel spacers to get the rears out a little.

[This message has been edited by PRSRIZD_V6 (edited January 22, 2001).]

·
Shaker X
1,630 Posts
The size of the wheels are 16x8 and the B/S is 4.5". I got these because I am lazy
They do look good but after cleaning the stock wheels for 12 years I wanted something that was easy to clean.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts