Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts to a test and tune day at Cecil County??

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am game!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow...not much interest?? I thought MAGNA would be having a test and tune at Cecil this year.

·
Risky Business
6,409 Posts
Yep, it's been mentioned. I will definitely get around to planning this very soon.

I'm itching to get my car to the track again soon, since I've been so busy and broke the last couple months. I hardly drive it because it's either raining its azz off, or I'm busy all weekend, or cant afford to fill the tank, etc. Nothing done to improve on my times either, but I just want to have some fun. I need a race chip, DP and I/C.. and a taller tire. No $$$!!

·
TTA#219
1,587 Posts
GrndNatnl said:
Yep, it's been mentioned. I will definitely get around to planning this very soon.

I'm itching to get my car to the track again soon, since I've been so busy and broke the last couple months. I hardly drive it because it's either raining its azz off, or I'm busy all weekend, or cant afford to fill the tank, etc. Nothing done to improve on my times either, but I just want to have some fun. I need a race chip, DP and I/C.. and a taller tire. No $$$!!
You dont need a taller tire Matt,You just need more boost!! :yup:

·
Risky Business
6,409 Posts
Nah, its going through the traps with too much RPM now. Feels out of steam. Of course it might need valve springs too.

I may have a race chip on the way soon. E-mailed Eric last night. Consistant 11.7's on the street chip is fun, but its time to kick it up a notch.

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
Bob,

I would go just to see what I got to start with. I think that everyone is thinking about the holiday weekend, maybe that's why the response is slow...

Chuck

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
quick231 said:
Wow...not much interest?? I thought MAGNA would be having a test and tune at Cecil this year.
Cecil is a great place for test & tunes, but the best time is early and late in the season. This time of year they can get crowded... but still better than the other tracks.

If one of you guys wants to set this up, go ahead and roll with it. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

-Banning.

·
TTA#219
1,587 Posts
GrndNatnl said:
Nah, its going through the traps with too much RPM now. Feels out of steam. Of course it might need valve springs too.

I may have a race chip on the way soon. E-mailed Eric last night. Consistant 11.7's on the street chip is fun, but its time to kick it up a notch.
Put it in OD,That will help your RPM troubles.:yup:

·
Registered
182 Posts
i hope its not for a month or so since our buick is still not running and i bought a pulley for my cobra i want to put on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts