Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official. Carmen is single and in search of another GN guy. She just bought Dave Navarro a nice GN within the last year. Keep your GN polished and clean and maybe you will catch her eye.

·
8,392 Posts
she's trash!.... not like that classy babe Rachel Ray!

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
I'd say at this point dating Carmen Electra would be a lot like throwing a pickle down a school hallway.... :(

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
I always heard that it would be "like throwing a hotdog down a hallway", but that works I guess. :rolleyes:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
I wouldn't kick her out of the bed.......unless she wanted to fup on the floor. :poon:

·
8,392 Posts
Carmen f'd Prince, and that basketball player, now think of all the women they f'd, and now imagine how dirty her sewer hole is now

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
well I sure hope she floss's and brushes her teeth and uses mouthwash...cause that is all I am interested in

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Gothmog said:
Carmen f'd Prince, and that basketball player, now think of all the women they f'd, and now imagine how dirty her sewer hole is now

That dude from Sypres Hill (maybe ICP) bought her her cans :usa:

She works hard for the money :headbang:

·
8,392 Posts
she'll be an old hag in 10 years no matter what.

check out this cast of losers:

Husband: Dennis Rodman (m. 14-Nov-1998, div. 6-Apr-1999)
Husband: Dave Navarro (m. 22-Nov-2003)2006
Boyfriend: Prince
Boyfriend: Fred Durst
Boyfriend: Vin Diesel

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Gothmog said:
That is the most rediculous statement I've ever seen you make. :rolleyes:
Give me Carmen, Mariah, Christina, and all those other sexy tramps. :yup:

Call me the trash man. :poon:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Zap said:
I guess they are a step up from Gator carcasses. :headbang:
Your just jealous because your stuck in the small small rodent class! :yup: You just wish you were half the woman Nasty Wendy is. :rant:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Nasty Wendy is half the wit and half the ass I am. Nasty Wendy is a half-assed half-wit. :headbang:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
I am a whole-assed whole-wit!!!! :yup: You nitwit. :zap:

Since when is Dennis Rodman a loser? :dunno:
Since when is Prince a loser? :dunno:
Since when is Vin Diesel a loser? :dunno:

I'm not very familiar with the other losers Gothmog listed but damn those three losers have had / are having more sucess than you could shake a stick at. :confused:

Carmen Electra should have played Elektra in the movie. :yup:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Gothmog is correct. All losers. Money and fame don't make you a winner or a loser, it's the content of your character. At least that's what Rich Rezes told me, and if you want to call him a liar, that's up to you. :mad:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Zap said:
Gothmog is correct. All losers. Money and fame don't make you a winner or a loser, it's the content of your character. At least that's what Rich Rezes told me, and if you want to call him a liar, that's up to you. :mad:
What character flaws make them losers? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts