Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body going this year...it's coming up in a couple of weeks June 23rd-25th. I'll be there for sure this year and hope to see some more TTA's and Turbo Buicks as well. I'm not sure of the details but I think that if a club has 25 or more cars they get a tent for the weekend. I'm a member of a club (CEG) for my other car "2000 Ford Contour SVT" and have been the last three years and we always get a tent. Makes for a nice hang out spot and a great camp for coolers, grill, food, chairs, etc. Just got home from the "All Ford Nationals" today and had a blast :headbang:

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/gm/details.asp

-Scott

·
Help computer!
913 Posts
I'm going Friday the 23rd Scott. I was at the Ford nats this past Friday also. I would have walked over to the Contours and said hi if I knew you were there. We had a good time also.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
87GN5litrebeater said:
I'm going Friday the 23rd Scott. I was at the Ford nats this past Friday also. I would have walked over to the Contours and said hi if I knew you were there. We had a good time also.
Not too many Contours there Friday in the rain...Saturday was fantastic. We rolled in Saturday around 11:00 and left about 7:00. I'll put a few pic's up latter.

I'm not sure what days I'll be there for the GM Nats but I will definitely be there Saturday for sure.

I missed you goys up at Home Depot last week...I should be there this coming Saturday for sure.

-Scott

·
Help computer!
913 Posts
Cool beans, I will be down Saturday night.

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
I was there in 03 had a good time, but havent been back since. I am going to try to attend the show on Saturday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts