1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
503 Posts
I went last year and it is a real nice show.. Be prepared to stay until around 8pm or so until it is over because once your in your in for the duration. The organizers and Police won't let you leave because of the liability of close quarters and lots of people.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
I might go not sure yet. There is a ton of good shows that day. Last year I was there all by my self! :rant:

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
The real men will be racing at Englishtown that day. You show car guys can just go polish your rods...........j/k :yup: :D

p.s. It won't be all real men at Englishtown, I think Matt is going also. :yup:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Hooper told me to polish my rod as much as I can. He also says touching my self in a unpure maner is a good thing to do :D :poon:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
PhillyTurboSix said:
Hooper told me to polish my rod as much as I can. He also says touching my self in a unpure maner is a good thing to do :D :poon:
Yep!!! Good Clean fun!!! :poon: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Anyone go? How was it? Pics? I heard there was 1500 cars there! I wound up in E town. Not to race of course! :D

·
aka BURNRBR
874 Posts
Merchantville....

from E-Town i went directly to the show around 4:00 pm just to look, there were around eight hundred toys but nothing crazy except for that 57 Bel-Air all black convertible, slammed to the ground with a bowtie 572 lurking under the hood. I saw 3 TRs, one GN and 2 T-types, i don't know who won what coz i left around 5:30, i passed by the show area around 8:45pm and it's still goin on (it started around 9:00am!).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.