Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hear theres a car show at creanies in sicklerville near me and hoob on june 22? whos going? that would be awsome if we could pack that place with black cars :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
cmon i know atleast hoober and jim arent busy thursday- you guys never are busy :D

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Dave, Gary and I went there the first time they had it!!! It was ok, some cars showed up!! You get a free ice cream!!! :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wanna go thursday hooper? devins working all night so im free and i wanna go do some burnouts in black cars :yup:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
ajt86 said:
wanna go thursday hooper? devins working all night so im free and i wanna go do some burnouts in black cars :yup:
hehehe...and I want the free ice cream!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i want free ice cream too but i dont have a car to take lol

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol whats up your sleeve sir???

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
If Andrew gives me something for free I'll come over :D :poon:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
PhillyTurboSix said:
If Andrew gives me something for free I'll come over :D :poon:
You SICK basturd!!! :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
he just wants my aluminum brake drums that im getting rid of :rant: he cant come just to be my friend and hang out- what a pussy :sw:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
ajt86 said:
he just wants my aluminum brake drums that im getting rid of :rant: he cant come just to be my friend and hang out- what a pussy :sw:
You drama queen! :elefant: :kekegay: :elefant: :kekegay: :elefant: :wedge:

·
Original Owner
578 Posts
jhuber said:
Dave, Gary and I went there the first time they had it!!! It was ok, some cars showed up!! You get a free ice cream!!! :D

I am still picking the grass out from inside the car. Somebody PM Socks & Martin and see if they want to go :D If I get the car back together :rant: I will go and get a free water ice.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey gary if ya need some help getting it back together let me know :D

·
Original Owner
578 Posts
Thanks for the offer Andrew, but I can't so sh!t without my header. I guy I know at work was going to weld it for me 2 weeks ago. It is not done yet so I am trying to get it back from him because I have someone else lined up to weld it. So I keep calling him to make arrangements to pick them up and the guy won't call me back. He lives in Manahawkin and I am getting very pissed now :rant: We work on the road so I don't see him all the time.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you shoulda called me up- i woulda welded it for you and you live 5 minutes from here :yup:

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
I gonna try to make it, what time guys???

·
Original Owner
578 Posts
Hopefully my header gets tig'd tonight and installed & running tommorrow night.

Also Creanies has another store on the BHP in Hilltop and they were going to have a show too. My wife is gonna ride by tommorrow and get the details, and I think that lot is fully paved.

Jay the show last month didn't start till 7:00. I will post tommorrow about the times.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
i should be able to get up there plus john is holding onto my part i need to get a inspection sticker.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts