Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,
Just bought my 3rd Buick (86 GN,2 87 T-Type) from NC and waiting oh soo patiently to be delivered (NOT) lol. I live in the great country of TEXAS(Tyler area) so if anyone lives nearby and can help that would be great but been here several years now and have yet to see any bad boys driving around. Bought my first one in 86 but believe it or not had no limited slip so traded in 87 for grey T-Type which I specifically ordered from the dealer with what I wanted on it. Got married in 88 and wife says need to get rid of it cause she cant drive it...too much power. So for 20 plus years I have vowed that I would get her back and she gets here tomorrow.:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I did. How did you know? Bought from a buick dealer in boone nc. They were the original selling dealer for this car in 87. The owner traded it back into them in 97 and the owner of the dealership had the car repainted and put in his underground garage. It had 95500 miles at trade in and in the 15 years they had the car they put another 1200 miles on it and upgraded the exhaust to 3in new turbo injectors and chip. But here's the sad part, they bought the parts in 08 and 09 from jaysgn and cant find the paperwork as to what parts they bought:(. so I have no idea what the car has in it till i get it tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.