Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where should the window be at on the sensor on inital install "If im facing car 3oclock?Boy im rustey after 8 mo.of not messing with this thing.Where do all these bolts go!

------------------
Keith Davis---"Putting it together!:)86GN,Astroroof,DigDash'TTA crank,Ported polished heads,intake & PT51 Turbo,Manly SS valves,Postons headers,T.C. Orange stripe conv.THDP,SMC alky,Boost command,Scanmaster2,MSD50 inj,Nitto DR's 275/50/15,All the braces,All gauges VDO.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind"I remembered"Towards Dr headlight"Can this thing be set before i put the eng in car or does it have to be pluged up to car?Its a PITA to get to the hold down bolt to tighten it when the eng is all back together!I DO remember that!

[This message has been edited by fast86 (edited July 21, 2001).]

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Unless you can come up with some sort of elaborate setup, I think it has to be hooked up. Get it on the compression stroke (and 25 atdc) and get the window in the right position (near the sensor) and it shouldnt be far off once the engine is in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.