Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Im dropping the eng in real soon Mon-Tues.I would like to set the cam sensor with it on the stand"Im assuming 12V can be applyed to this sensor?Theres Blue"Red & Black wires"Im again assuming the red & black are hot & ground"Whats the blue wire? Can this thing be set before I put the eng in car or does it have to be pluged up to car?Its a PITA to get to the hold down bolt to tighten it when the eng is all back together!Its been a long 7 mo since i have even messed with this eng But i do remember its a PITA to set in car!

------------------
Keith Davis---"Putting it together!:)86GN,Astroroof,DigDash'TTA crank,Ported polished heads & intake'TRW .30 forged pistons & PT51 Turbo,Manly SS valves,Postons headers,T.C. Orange stripe conv.THDP,SMC alky,Boost command,Scanmaster2,MSD50 inj,Nitto DR's 275/50/15,All the braces,All gauges VDO.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Dude, call or e-mail me when dat beotch is going or before. I'd like to see her. ummkay?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Umkay"Should be ready Thursday?Maybe tommorrow?Dependes on how tired i am when i get off work'Hell im sore after working on it tonight!Getting things buttoned up under the car is hard on a ole man.
I never want to do this again!Also my tags have expired"So i also have to get them.Ill be in touch.

[This message has been edited by fast86 (edited July 25, 2001).]

·
Sponsorship Needed
780 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Tags......what's that....hell mine are Oct 99. Ya mean we gotta get em every year? Damn Tennessee !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts