Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GN's, A Girls Best Friend
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok fellas, I need some playful help.

My cousin is getting married July 22, 2006. Thats not what I need help on, I'm fine with that. But, my Uncle is our target. He is a Ford lover and my family is GM lovers. We sorta have this thing, a rival per say, between each other. He always tells me to "Come out of the dark side and see the light" :rolleyes: I of course tell him the other way around. So here is what we got so far. My husband found a Chevy bowtie Tie to wear to the wedding. I need some ideas on what else we can do. I have 3 boys and a girl that are going in on this too. I dont want to ruin the wedding or anything, just a little playful joke on my uncle. He is the father of the bride and has a great sence of humor. Please help and thanks in advance.

This is no disrespect to any Ford fan here, so no hating please!

·
Doin' the stanky leg!!
1,240 Posts
turbo six cuff links, if there is such a thing. I wouldn't mind having some of those. Too bad there isn't a grand national limo you could pick him up in.
Four kids, I have four myself and just recently went went a wedding with all of them. I didn't get to sit for five minutes during the reception.

·
The Tranny Guy
605 Posts
so are you going to jump into your time machine to prank them? :dunno:

·
Dont visit foreign SITES
3,092 Posts
Is he bringing the Ford?
You can do the ole potato up the tailpipe trick.

or spray lots of sea foam up the tail pipe and it will smoke like a SOB :D

or best yet if he leaves it unlocked: wipers, radio on loud, blower on high w/ baby powder in the vents.

or if you have someone mechanically inclined rig a jumper wire from the brake light swtch to the horn. :eek!:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
How about a Darth Vader helmet? :D

·
RIP Nick Picozzi
2,311 Posts
87GTA-turbo said:
Is he bringing the Ford?
You can do the ole potato up the tailpipe trick.

or spray lots of sea foam up the tail pipe and it will smoke like a SOB :D

or best yet if he leaves it unlocked: wipers, radio on loud, blower on high w/ baby powder in the vents.

or if you have someone mechanically inclined rig a jumper wire from the brake light swtch to the horn. :eek!:

Brake light switch is classic we did that to the fire cheif in town last year... Was the funnyest thing in the world and it took him like 2 weeks to figure out how to stop it lol without hacking everything up :headbang:

·
Boost Monster
66 Posts
When my brother got married we put a message on the soles of his rental shoes that could be read when he kneeled at the altar. I read, "help" on the left, and "me!" on the right. The whole church crowd thought it was hilarious.

You could put bowties on each shoe.

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
rent or borrow a very nice ford maybe an old mustang, park it in front of the church, pretend to give it to your cousin for a weddiing gift. then have him turn it down and maybe throw a fit over it being a ford and then drive off in his old gm!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts