Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
One knows trouble is coming anytime he deals with someone with a name like Margo Oge.

Price of mowing grass is fixing to go up! Wonder if you will have to have your mower smog checked every year? I am going to start selling test pipes

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
you never know...they did it for outboard motors

·
Turbocharged BrunoStachel
4,813 Posts
Qoute from article:
Without new rules, pollution from small engines is expected to account for 15 percent of mobile source pollution nationally by 2020. California contains more areas with high air pollution than any other state.

Wouldn't the long term solution be, to let Kim Jong let his missles hit Kali? :LOL:

Seriously, were do these jokers come up with their figures? They make it sound like everybody rides a lawn mower to work and has gas engined appliances.

BTW, where do you Kalicans store your race fuel? I've never been that far left but I was reading where plastic fuel containers are banned because they let to much vapor into the atmosphere. Carry those metal 5 gal Jerry cans? Or are those banned too?

I can see a new hobby over the horizon if they implement OBD compliant leaf blowers. Vintage gas powered lawn equipment. Hey we have loonies down here that collect old outboard motors so why not.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
The problem isn't emissions, the problem is 90 quizillion idiots packed into one little area. Regulate all you want, a-holes- I'm gonna go burn some styrofoam 'cause there's no law against that just yet.

·
Registered
156 Posts
My son bought a backpack leafblower last year and it has a cat on it. His new weed wacker is now 4-stroke that burns 50:1 mixture. Thing sounds like a terrain vehicle and has LOTS of POWER!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Yes, it's just a matter of time, before we're all forced to see the light of the Kalonoclueians. Forget common sense, just go for the extremes, and things will take care of themselves. <sigh>
After all look at how well not having nuke energy sources is doing.

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
IN NJ our old gay gov was gonig to put in CA smog laws into NJ law but he got shamed out before he could do that :cheers: . NJ still has pretty bad smog laws but not as bad as CA's. You know who has dumber Smog laws? NY does! CA and other states with CA laws also have a CA smog parts warranty laws as well except NY which did not adopt the warranty laws with the smog laws :rolleyes: .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts