Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
member
Joined
·
8,392 Posts
CallMeMud said:
What's the scam :confused:
I think the scam is: Steve sold the rims to Bweaver and BW arranged for a pickup that never happened, and SteveX wants to finish the deal and send the rims for the agreed price.

Neat LaSabre BTW!
 

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
Joined
·
18,613 Posts
Not sure what the scam is but I will pick them up from you on behalf of Brian. You two work out the deal. I'm in Brookyn and 20 minutes from you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,289 Posts
How is he scamming you if you still have the rims?

I've dealt with Brian many time in the past. Never had a problem and a lot of members here can say the same. When did the namecalling start? That's not a nice thing to say.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,347 Posts
2 qk 4 u said:
How is he scamming you if you still have the rims?

I've dealt with Brian many time in the past. Never had a problem and a lot of members here can say the same. When did the namecalling start? That's not a nice thing to say.
they made a verbal contract- the contract was to not pay for shipping but have somone pick them up. if i bought somthing and said dont worry about shipping ill have somone pick them up, and keep dragging my feet with it- i wont expect to get my money back over a year later. some companys would charge a holding fee to you for storing a product they sold to you and you never picked up :cheers:

but then again there are 2 sides to every story. :dunno:

the name calling is kinda childish though :sw:
 

·
Lotsa G-Body Parts
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
The point Steve is not sharing is that he had wanted to bring a bunch of parts down for me to buy. He was going to deliver them & other parts.Well he never did get back with me.
I wasn't worried he seemed like a nice guy.After a year + I said hey we need to get this resolved.I told him I would arrange DHL to pick it up.
I needed his address time they could be picked up & his phone # for a contact for DHL to pick up.
Steve sends me the dimensions his address but will not give me a phone #.
With out that I couldn't have them picked up.

Well then he wants me to send a pre paid shipping slip.At this point I'm getting tired of his crap & arrogance.

I could have gone on the boards & slammed him & started a thread like this.
Vendors bashing people in my opinion does not look good.I asked Bruce if he would mind stepping in as a middle man.I also told him how Steve was handling it. Bruce said no problem him his account is closed until he pays you back or gives you what he needs to complete the shipping.

This mornings e-mail of I'm not a freaking store which was one of many comments that put me to the point that I had enough.

In your own words:

once more Bweavy my info is: steve naidu 107-36 113th street . south richmondhill. NY 11419. U have 7 days to solve this matter,and not at my cost. package weight 100lbs total, 4 boxes, each measuring 6"x6"X5".Thank U. P.s. NO REFUND!.

If the rims fit into a 6"x6"x5" box I don't want them.
Ed Baker was nice enough to say he would pick them up. Ed if you do I would appreciate it & I'll relay the message to Bruce that we are square.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,347 Posts
like i said- always 2 sides to a story lol
 

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
Joined
·
18,613 Posts
Steve, I can pick them up tomorrow if it's ok with you. If you want you can drop them off at S&S Speed. I can look for old friends if still alive :cool:
 

·
member
Joined
·
8,392 Posts
Bweavy said:
. Bruce said no problem him his account is closed until he pays you back or gives you what he needs to complete the shipping.

.
you had Bruce ban him from TB.KOM until the matter was resolved?
 

·
It's the goFUR
Joined
·
1,757 Posts
ULYCYC said:
Not sure what the scam is but I will pick them up from you on behalf of Brian. You two work out the deal. I'm in Brookyn and 20 minutes from you.
You get them Ed, I'll get them from you and I'll deliver them to Brian the next time I see him. I'm expecting to connect up with him in a few weeks so I'll give them to him then. Contact Brian I'm sure he won't have a problem, I'm delivering a header panel for him this weekend.

Problem solved.

Art.
 

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
Joined
·
17,852 Posts
Zap said:
Those would be really small rims. :D
Or really Big Rims for a Model car?? :dunno:
 

·
It's the goFUR
Joined
·
1,757 Posts
Bweavy said:
The point Steve is not sharing is that he had wanted to bring a bunch of parts down for me to buy. He was going to deliver them & other parts.Well he never did get back with me.
I wasn't worried he seemed like a nice guy.After a year + I said hey we need to get this resolved.I told him I would arrange DHL to pick it up.
I needed his address time they could be picked up & his phone # for a contact for DHL to pick up.
Steve sends me the dimensions his address but will not give me a phone #.
With out that I couldn't have them picked up.

Well then he wants me to send a pre paid shipping slip.At this point I'm getting tired of his crap & arrogance.

I could have gone on the boards & slammed him & started a thread like this.
Vendors bashing people in my opinion does not look good.I asked Bruce if he would mind stepping in as a middle man.I also told him how Steve was handling it. Bruce said no problem him his account is closed until he pays you back or gives you what he needs to complete the shipping.

This mornings e-mail of I'm not a freaking store which was one of many comments that put me to the point that I had enough.

In your own words:

once more Bweavy my info is: steve naidu 107-36 113th street . south richmondhill. NY 11419. U have 7 days to solve this matter,and not at my cost. package weight 100lbs total, 4 boxes, each measuring 6"x6"X5".Thank U. P.s. NO REFUND!.

If the rims fit into a 6"x6"x5" box I don't want them.
Ed Baker was nice enough to say he would pick them up. Ed if you do I would appreciate it & I'll relay the message to Bruce that we are square.
Don't worry Brian, the JCC will make everything OK. If Ed can get the rims I'll bring them with me when we connect up next. No problem!

Art.
 

·
It's the goFUR
Joined
·
1,757 Posts
ULYCYC said:
Steve, I can pick them up tomorrow if it's ok with you. If you want you can drop them off at S&S Speed. I can look for old friends if still alive :cool:
Bring them Saturday.

Art,
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
TurboDiverArt said:
The JCC will make everything OK. Art.
>>> Yep.........that's what we do for the entire Buick community..........we make things right, sure some hate us for the good deeds we do but in the end the JCC is there for truth, justice and the American way it's that simple :usa:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,915 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> Yep.........that's what we do for the entire Buick community..........we make things right, sure some hate us for the good deeds we do but in the end the JCC is there for truth, justice and the American way it's that simple :usa:

You got something against the Canadians and their way? :mad:
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Zap said:
You got something against the Canadians and their way? :mad:
>>> Nope, got nothing against the Canadians, with the gift of a case of Molson Radius Kid gave us in Indy, we the JJC and Rich's Auto accept this most gracious gift from the people of Canada and plan to toast them all day Saturday at the BBQ.
 
1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Top