Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
And you have a problem with the plan? Don't just criticize if you don't have constructive suggestions. For my part, I would suggest a much bigger box. And perhaps a little sour cream.

·
NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD
2,284 Posts
I think it needs to be a large white woman, holding the taco in one hand and a green card in the other. :D

·
Tattooed White Trash
1,162 Posts
Do you ever post anything pertaining to buicks? :dunno: This gets old :usa:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Bush doesn't have a plan to catch illegal Buicks. But by god, if he did, Gothmog would post it! :headbang: :usa:

·
lag,what is that?
2,715 Posts
Bush nor anyone else has a plan to catch illegal aliens.

They will all keep dragging their butts until after some of those innocent illegals turn out to be terrorists and blow up a major city and kill thousands then they will all point fingers at each other. :confused: :yup: :crazy:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Nothing will happen without "cooperation" from Mexico...and that is not happening. I will wager that if certain sanctions were levied against Mexico that the illegal immigration would greatly slow down. Not happening. I doubt the bills being floated around in Washington will do anything (like a lot of laws they pass). Oh well. same as it ever was....

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
I don't think real Mexican's like Taco Barf! :D

The whole illegal immigrants is a joke! Why do you think Bush proposed to give 11 million illegal’s amnesty? Could it be that Mexico is the second largest supplier of oil to the United States, behind Canada? Probably not!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.