·
Registered
967 Posts
they are nice but not 1/4 quick..

·
Back in Black!
223 Posts
they are nice but not 1/4 quick..
I was part of the SoCal GN scene when I lived there and had my car (92-00). There are some plenty fast TRs in the region...in fact, the club was/is called "The Buick GN RACING Assoc." I had one of the few stock cars which I would regularly take to mainstream car shows and be the only GN.

The club, back in the day, had regular "Ford vs. Buick" meets in SoCal and Vegas. Good times. :cheers:

·
Registered
967 Posts
I was part of the SoCal GN scene when I lived there and had my car (92-00). There are some plenty fast TRs in the region...in fact, the club was/is called "The Buick GN RACING Assoc." I had one of the few stock cars which I would regularly take to mainstream car shows and be the only GN.

The club, back in the day, had regular "Ford vs. Buick" meets in SoCal and Vegas. Good times. :cheers:
when i lived there for the past 7 years (05-12) i only saw one GN that ran mid 9's in the 1/4 mile in Socal (not in AZ or NV).. there were alot of nice Buicks there and the group of onwers were GREAT, BUT no one really raced. out of all the guys i knew out there we only had about 5 to 6 true racers like myself. Nothing like the East Coast..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.