Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
match races galore!!! as everyone saw its aparently the world vs. jim rome. (jim i'm with ya buddy!) but as some of the :sw: 's know another one has been brewing for a while! me vs salvage! LOL finaly! will this be the year? finaly? its all in good fun salvage is one of the best people i've met in the TB world and nothing like some down right fun racing! :headbang:

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Can't wait to see ya there Rob :cheers:, the ferret will be there at the JCC tent giving out autographs:D

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Well Well, who else can we get to come down. I made sure i got the alky installed and tuned and so far so good. couple of more things to get done before the big weekend though :headbang: . Now I know I will look like a turd having the car next to the "Real" big guns :D (Rich, both Artie's, Jim, even Ed's park ave, I am still a JCC in training so i know i forgot some other big timers.. sorry you can have my burger at the bbq :D )

I will make sure I speak with Erik quick so that we can set something up hopefully all of us coming from NY can meet up and cruise there together, wouldn't that be cool. Last year was the best time I had at any one of these things espcially since I popped my cherry :eek!: with finally racing on an actual track.

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Can't wait to see ya Joe :cheers:, it's gonna be a blast :D

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i cant wait i'll be down there friday night.

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
What about the other Joe? Know if he will be coming too. Last year it was just me and Erik driving there when it was supposed to be like 3 others.

Just realized to many Joe's lol...

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Don't forget the Rich's Auto BBQ right after the Saturday race festivities, that's where all the fun begins.

Rich's Auto again will be a sponsor of Buick weekend like we have the past few years.

Look forward to seeing everyone there :cheers:

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Cant wait Rich. Since I have been in placed in charge of bun's I will make sure we are fully stacked. :cool:

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
I hope we can reserve the largest test in Etown again like last year. The way the team is growing two tents may be needed :eek!: :cool:

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
I think it is the first weekend in Sept.

Exact dates are Sept 1-3...

·
weather jock
1,096 Posts
Hey guys... buick has been on the backburner.... working 2 jobs till july and I may or may not be able to go pending on having to go to Arizona in the fall for some training... at least the money is good right now :D I think i may sell this one and find something with less of a shady past... or possibly just look for a rebuild... after i blow it up :headbang:

Joe :6:

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Ahh come on Joe. I am actually leaving for Knoxville early tomorrow morning for work you dont see me coming up with excuses. :D lol Well Sept. is far away so who knows.

I hope the job is going good...

·
Registered
304 Posts
firebird_1252 said:
match races galore!!! as everyone saw its aparently the world vs. jim rome. (jim i'm with ya buddy!) but as some of the :sw: 's know another one has been brewing for a while! me vs salvage! LOL finaly! will this be the year? finaly? its all in good fun salvage is one of the best people i've met in the TB world and nothing like some down right fun racing! :headbang:
>>> Thanks Boid. But's I'm gonna kick Billys A SS back to baltimore..... Then Richie, Artiex2 & Ed.

See ya soon.

·
weather jock
1,096 Posts
joenational said:
Ahh come on Joe. I am actually leaving for Knoxville early tomorrow morning for work you dont see me coming up with excuses. :D lol Well Sept. is far away so who knows.

I hope the job is going good...

Thanks... and just for that im adding to the fire and making a tentative call out to you sir.. :usa:

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Thanks, will be looking fwd to it.. :cheers:

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
rich your not doing the T&T sat night?

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
My money says Boid will not show!

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i'll defintaly be at the race. thats a promise!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.