·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeaaa

I still got my rain date ticket from that day... I'll be there! :headbang:

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
if this is indeed the resceduled rain date for the spring event then ATCO SUCKS!!!, having attended that spring event i should have received a mailer from them if there was a rescheduled date since i am holding $52 worth of rained out tickets.

thier schedule shows it like this
SUN 23 9am DOWN'S FORD & ARE OPEN COMP HEADS UP RACE *NEW DATE
SUN 23 9am t Suzuki Motorcycle Points Series #16/Test&Tune East Coast Stock-S/Stock

we were told the rain date was the same date as the fall event and have already written it out of the points series as a cancelled event and moved the schedule to a best 3 of the 4 remaining dates , little late notice to try to fairly include it now .

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
I agree with Paul about being wriiten off and being too late for the points series, but should we try to make a showing to represent Buicks anyway? I would hate to go in the fall and be told I was supposed to have used them for the make-up race and can't use them for the fall race.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Dissapointed....:(

The more and more I have to deal with Atco Raceway the more I hate the place. It would have been nice if they informed the public a little sooner that it was going to be rescheduled rather then just telling everyone that the rescheduled date was for the Nov date for Buick vs Ford. I bet the turnout would have been better if they made their announcements 2 months sooner! UGGGGGG I think I'm gonna just save my ticket for the November date.

BUT WAIT.....

Come Nov...watch Atco pull some sh*t like "You missed the rain date in July so your ticket is no good for the November date." Can someone find this out, cuz if that is that case, I have to go this Sun OR me and everyone who can't go Sunday will loose $37 bucks :mad:

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Looks like we are thinking all on the same lines, you guys just beat me to posting it......

·
Risky Business
6,409 Posts
How about everyone compile their dissatisfaction in letters or e-mails to the track explaining this. They may or may not give a sh!t, but at least they'll see that they're pissing enough people off with their poor event managment and treatment of their attendees, that they might straighten it out before too much word gets around.

I was told that that the rained out event was basically canceled, since they just said it would be held on the day of the scheduled fall event. Well duh, F'in morons..

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
***This event will NOT be a MAGNA Points Series Race***

Shortly after the rained out event on March 23rd, I called the track about a rain date. At that time they told me the "rain date" was November 19th :rolleyes:

We (us MAGNA guys) then decided that we would change our race schedule from 5 events to 4.

Ful details on the Points Series can be seen here: http://www.magnabuick.com/points

-Banning.

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
GNational86 said:
Is anyone going? I dont think they will hold you to that raindate ticket.You should be able to use anytime you want to. Im still up in the air about it.
No, I won't be able to make it. My car is apart awaiting some new parts :)

·
Whats that thing ?
2,650 Posts
For the record, Atco is at the bottom of the list (track wise) for me, and this takes them lower, if that is possable.

Matt, I have sent them emails and voice mails in the past, sharing my dissatisfaction, and not one single inquiry ever got a response. Not one..They did not even return phone calls(I am just assuming their PC's do not work either)...

I am also carrying around, a $50.00 + ticket from the rain out and am wondering when (if ever) it will be made good...

It is a shame they are so close, yet so bad..Hopefully it will be sold someday to someone who cares...

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Thanks for the update Ray.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts