Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going March 23rd Buick VS Ford at Atco race way??
Ill be there.

Let me know if your going. Thanks Later

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
A bunch of us from MAGNA will be there
http://www.turbobuicks.com/ubb/Forum33/HTML/000106.html

And it looks like a good group of guys from the other board will be there too.

-Banning.

------------------
James Banning Cohen
86 T-Type WH1
GSCA# 4817
Web site: http://banning.freeplace.net/

[email protected] MPH
(Best MPH & 60'= 119.75 & 1.54)

Mods:
PT51 turbo w/.63 housing, Ported iron heads w/stock valves, RJC Powerplate, PTE 218 cam, Powerstroke IC, 72# injectors, ME 16 position, ATR 3" DP w/external gate, DelTrans 200R4, 9.5" Vigilante, Eaton posi, Hooiser QT Pro's

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
I hope some of the Buick guys will show up. The Mustangs are definitely better in showing up to this event.

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
Me too

------------------
ED BAKER
87-T-TYPE, PT54,MSD50's,Crane Billet Roller,JE forged20over,P&P Heads,Manley valves,Hemco 65mm& Acu65TB,V2 FM, P.I.9.5 -7disc,Jimmys Trans, [email protected] boost.10's soon
93 PARK AVE"SUPERCHARGED"
67RS/SS350 CAMARO
mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>

·
too many toys
1,206 Posts
I would like to go but I dont know which car to bring--my GN or my 88LX--just kidding.
Seriously,what time are you gonna get there?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ill be there, look for an 18 year old with an 87GN with a few dents in it. Ill be wearing a GN shirt, "Bad News Travels Fast" and prob in jeans.
i hope to meet all of you.

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Not sure yet on when they open, but I'll probably be waiting at the gates between 8-8:30am. It's about a 50 minute drive for me.

-Banning.

------------------
James Banning Cohen
86 T-Type WH1
[email protected] MPH
http://banning.freeplace.net/

Mods:
PT51 turbo w/.63 housing, Ported iron heads w/stock valves, RJC Powerplate, PTE 218 cam, Powerstroke IC, 72# injectors, ME 16 position, ATR 3" DP w/external gate, DelTrans 200R4, 9.5" Vigilante, Eaton posi, Hooiser QT Pro's

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Match Race

SalvageV6 vs Firebird1252 @ Atco on the 23rd

·
Registered
179 Posts
gates open at 9am.

i'll be there to watch Eric Shertz run his Stage Buick for the first time in a long time

------------------
Dan Goldstein
1987 Turbo Regal
pt54 (.63, with Limit Engineering turbine heat sheild, hd actuator), mease 15-row stretch ic, jj tb/plenum, 009, extender, t+ 3.5" maf, 2800 l/u D5, billetized-rollerized-blue plated-aluminum panned-Toelle-Burkhart-Shertz built trans, mease dp-test pipe, hooker cat-back, among other sorts of bricka-brak

·
Registered
278 Posts
I wish I could attend, but the Car won't be ready by then. Is their another event during the Summer or September??

Joe

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey joe theres a Ford VS Buick meet again at atco in November

·
Tattooed White Trash
1,162 Posts
Unless I am in a wood box. I will be there!!
Ray

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
Mid 9s to 14s. powersix

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just to let you guys know the last two weeks i was at acto and the highest octane gas they had was 112, and i know alot of you guys like to run 116 so if you run that you might have to bring it with you, who knows maybe they will have it sunday, but i figure i tell you now just in case.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I think I may be going now. I'm gettin a ride with a friend, so if I have the opportunity I will go. Nothing is certain, except I'm certain I wanna be there! headbang powersix

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
How much will it cost for the 2 passes? wink

·
Registered
42 Posts
HEY CAN SOME BODY GIVE ME ATCOS ADDRESS SO I CAN CHECK DIRECTION ON LINE

1 - 20 of 27 Posts