1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
1) So how many MAGNA members are going?

2) When are you going?

3) Where are you staying?

This looks like it'll turn out to be a REALLY good event. There are all kinds of race classes set up, a bunch of prize money for top finishers in each class, and several vendors have put together other prizes as well.

This event is closer than Bowling Green, so if distance is something that has kept you away, then this is your event. You will not regret it!!

Additional info about the event can be seen in this sticky:
http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/announcement.php?f=40

-Banning.

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1) I'm going to race (and I know of at least 8 other Turbo Buick guys from this area are going as well I'm sure some will chime in).

2) We depart for Indy early Tuesday morning the 27th, and return to come home from Indy on Saturday night after the races are over.

3) We're staying at the host hotel, the Hilton North.

See you there!
-Banning.

·
aka BURNRBR
874 Posts
Indy

never been there yet so I will give it a shot, I will leave Thursday and start headin home Saturday night. If I'll pass tech inspection I will race whatever category I'll fit in. Anybody else goin?

·
Village Idiot
2,543 Posts
1) I'm going to race. (As long as Old Reliable holds together :D )

2) I have reservations for Tuesday also.

3) I am also staying at the Hilton North.

It really depends on cashflow. I wasn't planning on rebuilding a tranny before I went to Indy. But that's why it is called Old Reliable. :D

What time and where are you planning on leaving from Banning?

·
Dr. Nehi
1,011 Posts
I'll likely be arriving on thursday night and racing a mystery car on friday and saturday.

In addition to Banning's helpful links above, note that you can also view the very specific schedule here-- helped me to think about when to arrive and depart.

Scott

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1of1547 said:
1) I'm going to race. (As long as Old Reliable holds together :D )

2) I have reservations for Tuesday also.

3) I am also staying at the Hilton North.

It really depends on cashflow. I wasn't planning on rebuilding a tranny before I went to Indy. But that's why it is called Old Reliable. :D

What time and where are you planning on leaving from Banning?
Not sure on the departure time, but it'll be early... probably 4am. Departure location will be on the South West side of Wilmington. Not sure yet on the route. Perhaps head North West towards RT30, then take that to the PA Turnpike, or maybe take 95 South to Baltimore, then head West on 70 towards West VA.

·
RIP Nick Picozzi
2,311 Posts
1) Me and my father will be there. Not bringing a car this year tough :mad: neither of them are ready and no trailer yet.

2) Tuesday I think have to double check with the pops tough

3) Staying at the Quality Inn

PS if anyone needs anything hauled out there in a truck or braught home.... Il be glad to help just try and let me know in advance.. example Tires, Fuel, whatever :headbang: I say we all head out as a magna group in case someone has problems in the middle of no where :yup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts