Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
JR still sucks!
Joined
·
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a great time! Great job by John, Nick and the Buick Horsepower staff. Here are the pictures from Friday and Saturday:

Buick Horsepower 2006 pictures (2 albums)

Enjoy!

Note: There are two albums so after the first album is finished it loads the second album. Dial-up users go into settings and hit dial-up and small pictures.
 

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
Joined
·
4,347 Posts
Nice pics Artie :cheers:
 

·
Neigbours r sleeping?
Joined
·
486 Posts
Killer pics Artie.

Nice job.

Now just to see the ones Radius did.

Later AJ
 

·
Not a Democrat any more..
Joined
·
15,681 Posts
great pics...think 1st one was the best
 

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
Joined
·
18,613 Posts
Great Job Art. Indy was a great event and had fun seeing old friends again, even Radius kid. :crazy: Before we left I stopped to say good-bye to John Chamberlain. He was busy writing out checks to the winners. That's a site you never see at BG :eek!:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,177 Posts
Great job on the pics! I see our own Banning hogged the camera as he usually does! :D :6:
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
ULYCYC said:
Great Job Art. Indy was a great event and had fun seeing old friends again, even Radius kid. :crazy: Before we left I stopped to say good-bye to John Chamberlain. He was busy writing out checks to the winners. That's a site you never see at BG :eek!:
>>> Ed you fail to realize that jackets cost money too, I am sure they wrote checks for the jackets :crazy:

Indy was great, Artie Chin did a great job with the pics.

Was good to see the Radius Kid, the Savinos and John and Nick.

The event has potential and they are committed to coming back next year. It is just one more event Buick owners have an option to go to.

Salem is next can't wait.
 

·
I piss excellence!!!
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
Hey, great pics Art, really detailed if you change some of the pics fast enough it looks like a mini movie since some of the pictures were taking right after another :D , Does anybody know how Alvins car ran, i see a lot of pics of it but didn't see any numbers for it or anything. just curios since i have met him a bunch of times at a local cruise in and he states it is the fastest out there. :dunno:
 

·
JR still sucks!
Joined
·
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gbsean said:
great pics...think 1st one was the best
Yes, we expected a long day with commitments (guest speaker, photo shoot, signing autographs, kissing babies and pushing the new product "OSABO"). That picture he had a little down time for himself.
 

·
JR still sucks!
Joined
·
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
joenational said:
Hey, great pics Art, really detailed if you change some of the pics fast enough it looks like a mini movie since some of the pictures were taking right after another :D , Does anybody know how Alvins car ran, i see a lot of pics of it but didn't see any numbers for it or anything. just curios since i have met him a bunch of times at a local cruise in and he states it is the fastest out there. :dunno:
Alvin had tuning issues early. I don't know his exact numbers but can tell you it was in the low 8's. Gallina/Freeman twin turbo ran 7.43. To this date BillIE Anderson ran 7.25 188 MPH at Cecil County with a single turbo.
 

·
I piss excellence!!!
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
Ahh, he seems to always have tuning issues though :dunno:
 

·
nero v. 2.0
Joined
·
3,323 Posts
Nice pix!!!
 

·
nero v. 2.0
Joined
·
3,323 Posts
What is that beauty of a car (pic 96) ?!
 

·
Wheels Up!
Joined
·
712 Posts
Great Job with the Camera Artie! It was great seeing the JCC crew again. :D

S.
 

·
JR still sucks!
Joined
·
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
V6 Beast said:
Great Job with the Camera Artie! It was great seeing the JCC crew again. :D
S.
Thanks, it was nice seeing you and meeting your family. Your father wanted pics of his car. Let me know if you see something you want. I have the high resolution pics on my hard drive. Did have problems paying for our dinner bar tab? :D

* Anyone wanting the high resolution pics. Each pic is about 2.5 megs to 3 megs. Send me a e-mail. Make sure you note something on the subject line.
 

·
JR still sucks!
Joined
·
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There are two albums so after the first album is finished it loads the second album. Dial-up users go into settings and hit dial-up and small pictures.

Thanks,
Artie
 

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
Joined
·
18,613 Posts
1FASTV6 said:
Alvin had tuning issues early. I don't know his exact numbers but can tell you it was in the low 8's. Gallina/Freeman twin turbo ran 7.43. To this date BillIE Anderson ran 7.25 188 MPH at Cecil County with a single turbo.
Alvin did do a few 7.41's at Etown. I guess he needs to put the old tune back in :dunno:
 

·
I piss excellence!!!
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
ULYCYC said:
Alvin did do a few 7.41's at Etown. I guess he needs to put the old tune back in :dunno:
Maybe, or is it his big EGO that is slowing the car down. :dunno:



I better watch out getting to loose with the mouth these days :cool:
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top