Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the title says it best. Which happens to be my favorite mistake. Beside from the wife thing of course. Just out of high school and my pops being a used car dealer I had access to dealer auctions. My brother and I always got good muscle car deals since they were unwanted by dealers in the 90's. Perfect place to get that Monte Carlo SS I've always wanted. Oh! mistake #3 I passed up on a SS aero coupe Monte Carlo cause I thought it was ugly! Anyways I found a SS I wanted and had my pops ready to bid for me while only dealers were allowed at auction time. Long story short he came home with a completely original 85 T-Type! Black with the charcoal Grey strip on the side. I was pissed! Til I drove it! Then thought It'll do till I get an SS. You wouldn't catch me dead with an SS now. Luis in So Cal.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Welcome. It sounds like you car is possibly a WH-1 car, I really like the look of those cars!!! :yup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I wanted an all black GN after getting to like them but grew to liking this color scheme. I wont get lost as easy in a Buick parking lot. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts