Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be in Brockville area this week-end.. Just wondering if any Turbo Buicks are going to be cruising or going for a coffee. Going to get my turbo t out this week-end after sitting for 2 years. It would be nice to see some different buicks. :)

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sorry guy, bad weekend to get the area Buick guys together :( 4 of us have gone to Indy and my wife and I are going away for the weekend. Maybe the other fellas will be up for a meet though :yup:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Like Paul B said, I guess bad weekend for the meet. Unfortunately for myself I will be gone to "Mondial Chorale de Laval" over the weekend with my singing group. Too bad it would have been fun to meet another TR enthusiast.

There is also another enthusiast in the Brockville area - Spoolin Around- . Unknown though what his plans are.

In any which way hope you have a great weekend and till next time.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Sorry I missed my chance to meet another fellow Buick lover. Summer is here and my thoughts turn to the cottage and watersports.....and the deck parties.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that your vehicle in the picture Spoolin? Nice looking engine, anyhow, i managed to get about 250 km on the buick this week-end. There was a cruise night (if you call it that) saturday night at the canadian tire on parkedale avenue. It was a pretty disappointing turn-out if you ask me. Anyhow, i burnt all of the old gas and got some fresh premium in. Car worked perfect! Sure miss the power of the buick.

·
Registered
812 Posts
No sir, just a pic of a twin turbo beast from Syracuse last year.....what a ride.

Come back up for the car show in Brockville this coming August long weekend, you will not be disappointed in that show.

Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts