Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any members interested in getting their headers ceramic coated ? the more ..the better the price for everyone . :) im dropping into brightside sat ...so if your interested let me know .

·
Homer Simpson
339 Posts
I'm definitely interested! (I don't think I'll have time to yank the headers off before the weekend though). I also want to do the exhaust housing on the new turbo and maybe pick a crossover fro Kirbans and have it done to.
Do they do the prep (sandblasting, etc.) as well?

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep..they do everything . you just bring your stuff in . if its covered in grease and grime , try your best to clean it a little . get your stuff together in the next couple weeks and let me know . :)

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
If I had extra cash I would but someone told me to buy a stock that is now at 2 cents which paid 28 cents at one time:(
But you had money to buy 6 injestors for $1600 . :rolleyes: Norbs you panic too much . they just hired a new guy to run it in Nov . Don't panic..sit tight and see where it goes . :)

On 12/5/2012 StockRing.com recommends to "HOLD" CYM.TO stock at current price of $0.02.
Today CYM.TO stock opened at $0.025 and was trading in the daily range of $ 0.025 - 0.025 per share.
CYMAT TECHNOLOGIE (Toronto:CYM.TO) Market capitalization is $3.1M. CYM.TO average daily volume is 99,567.
On last trading session CYM.TO stock traded 50,000 shares. Also the Short Ratio for (Toronto:CYM.TO) stock is N/A.
Last year CYMAT TECHNOLOGIE(Toronto:CYM.TO) before taxes (EBITDA) (ttm) earned $-1.5M on revenue of $2.6M.
CYM.TO 50-Day Moving Average is $0.04 vs. $0.02 now and 200-Day Moving Average is $0.04 vs. $0.02

On average analysts predict that One Year Target Estimated price for CYM.TO stock is $0.60

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I can vouch for them too.
I've used Brightside Custom Coatings before and they do a great job!

Hey Tim, I've got a whack of stuff to get powder coated over the winter (just gotta get up to the car in the next week or so and pull off these parts)......let me know when you've got a pile of stuff rounded up and I can bring mine over to them at the same time.

thx
dave

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can vouch for them too.
I've used Brightside Custom Coatings before and they do a great job!

Hey Tim, I've got a whack of stuff to get powder coated over the winter (just gotta get up to the car in the next week or so and pull off these parts)......let me know when you've got a pile of stuff rounded up and I can bring mine over to them at the same time.

thx
dave
Yep..no problem . :)

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
But you had money to buy 6 injestors for $1600 . :rolleyes: Norbs you panic too much . they just hired a new guy to run it in Nov . Don't panic..sit tight and see where it goes . :)

On 12/5/2012 StockRing.com recommends to "HOLD" CYM.TO stock at current price of $0.02.
Today CYM.TO stock opened at $0.025 and was trading in the daily range of $ 0.025 - 0.025 per share.
CYMAT TECHNOLOGIE (Toronto:CYM.TO) Market capitalization is $3.1M. CYM.TO average daily volume is 99,567.
On last trading session CYM.TO stock traded 50,000 shares. Also the Short Ratio for (Toronto:CYM.TO) stock is N/A.
Last year CYMAT TECHNOLOGIE(Toronto:CYM.TO) before taxes (EBITDA) (ttm) earned $-1.5M on revenue of $2.6M.
CYM.TO 50-Day Moving Average is $0.04 vs. $0.02 now and 200-Day Moving Average is $0.04 vs. $0.02

On average analysts predict that One Year Target Estimated price for CYM.TO stock is $0.60
Tim your numbers are slighty off , those injectors don;t cost that much...I study the financials of that company, numbers are not good right now anyway...:sw:

·
Registered
415 Posts
OK, maybe I didn't word that properly. If there is a better price for bringing in a large quantity of items to be done, is there going to be a certain date that you're looking to have everything ready to take in there, to be done?

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
OK, maybe I didn't word that properly. If there is a better price for bringing in a large quantity of items to be done, is there going to be a certain date that you're looking to have everything ready to take in there, to be done?
YES !!! the more we bring in at one time the better the price . i would like to get it all in by month end . or we can hold off untill after the holidays . you guys tell me how you want to do it ....im easy . :) either way my stuff will be getting done .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts