Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure, give away my deepest darkest secrets. The rattle can back bumper was an experiment that actually worked. The factory paint started peeling off so I took the bumper off, stripped it, primed it and painted it with colour matched urethane. Then I wet sanded it with 2000 grit and finished with a coarse then fine polishing compound.
So now you have to fess up. What is this colour matched urethane?

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shall we get out our airbrushes and have a duel? :sw: :flame:

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like a good excuse for a meet Sunday morning at Tim Horton's to discuss the fine art of deception.
Sounds like a fine idea

I'll never admit how i fixed the rears
"http://www.dtekk.com/automotive/temp/Bumperette0.jpg"

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
A pre BPG meet could be fun. I'll bring my old Vega 2000 airbrush & we can practice on someones car! :D

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
IF I had that kind of Talent I would be very weathy!! I do know a great artist but she doesn't have the ability to do airbrush but does OK doing portraits & such. To have both the talents combined is a true artist but I can do a cool Stick Man with my Grade 5 Formula race car with some Lightning bolts!! :D :wink: :eek!:

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Sounds like a fine idea

I'll never admit how i fixed the rears
"http://www.dtekk.com/automotive/temp/Bumperette0.jpg"
So what time at Tim Horton's this Sunday?

I might try to make it down with my son.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
How about 10am?? We need some pre BPG Planning for the Canadian Consulate!! :cheers:

·
Registered
114 Posts
etobicoke gn

Good chance that I may be able to slip away.Do you guys mind If I attend?I've never been,so I don't know which location,but would like to see other cars and show you guys mine,tell me what you think,chat etc...

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Come on down! It's on Sheppard just East of DVP on South side. Can't miss the Timmy's cars lined up for the drive thru. Never understood that concept myself?? Park & go in & it's faster than waiting in line! :dunno:

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
so; just to touch base;are you guys geeting together?on sunday?
It appears that this Sunday morning at 10:00 am we will be meeting at the Tim Horton's on Sheppard Ave, East of the 404. You are welcome as are all TR people, we are having the "get together" in a parking lot of a Tim Horton's. We hope to see you and your car there. :yup:

I'm planning on going and I don't even drink coffee. :eek!:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
It appears that this Sunday morning at 10:00 am we will be meeting at the Tim Horton's on Sheppard Ave, East of the 404. You are welcome as are all TR people, we are having the "get together" in a parking lot of a Tim Horton's. We hope to see you and your car there. :yup:

Hey Paul, how long will you be hanging out... I have coupons for the pizza store in your town for you so maybe I can drop them off.

:cheers:

·
Homer Simpson
339 Posts

BYORC - Bring Your Own Rattle Can. Maybe we can have a Spray Off or something.
See you guys there!

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Hey Paul, how long will you be hanging out... I have coupons for the pizza store in your town for you so maybe I can drop them off.

:cheers:
Fred,

I don't know how long I will be there for, but I will be hanging out for a while. I will probably get there around 10:15 or so and I would assume that I will be there at least an hour. :dunno: When I leave I guess all depends on the turnout and how much daveismissing spends talking, he talks an awful lot. :D:D

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Fred,

I don't know how long I will be there for, but I will be hanging out for a while. I will probably get there around 10:15 or so and I would assume that I will be there at least an hour. :dunno: When I leave I guess all depends on the turnout and how much daveismissing spends talking, he talks an awful lot. :D:D
I'm speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
You two could host a 24 hour radio show & just be getting warmed up!! :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts